Check your account email address ×

For Trump, ‘a War Every Day,’ Waged Increasingly Alone

What I don't understand is why Trump is whining about media treatment, when I could swear to God, that I saw him calling them " THE FAKE MEDIA, YOU KNOW THEM " as he waved at them during his campaign rallies.  

Poor Trumpy Dog, he thinks he did good by beating a fukken wretch like Hillary Clinton. 

I will give him credit for curb-stompin' 16 repub candidates. 

I thought 'fer sure Jebby and his nice sweater might crush THE DONALD. Gee, he even brought the heavy hitter in to help, Mama Bear Bush. 

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump is not healthy, Priebus had his day starting at 9:00 in the morning now Trump's executive time extends to 11:00 am watching TV such as CNN, Fox News, etc... The reclusiveness for any individual isn't good.

I agree 100%  Trump is not healthy at all.  

12 hours ago, Anler said:

He should get Joe the plumber and Sarah Palin in his admin. 

Hahahaha.  That is about all that's left.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Anler said:

He should get Joe the plumber and Sarah Palin in his admin. 

Along with Woolie the Money Manager, Moe the Delivery Boy, and Racer 25.4. IQ.....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of special needs and repetitive sock puppets.....

I know you won't do it because you are a knowitall partisan hack but if you read these articles they all paint the same picture....Trump is becoming increasingly paranoid and thinking that everyone around him is plotting his downfall. He has mental health issues IMO. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you won't do it because you are a knowitall partisan hack but if you read these articles they all paint the same picture....Trump is becoming increasingly paranoid and thinking that everyone around him is plotting his downfall. He has mental health issues IMO. 

And his mental health was obvious before the election.....too had people drank the kool aid :read:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it wasn't so just stfu you inbred dipshit.

Easily recognizesnle.....but you are busy licking the sweat beads off his balls and failed to see the obvious.  Dump does appreciate your vote :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it wasn't so just stfu you inbred dipshit.

it was clear he was an egomainiac then,  what wasn't clear was his inability to work well with those he chose.  Clearly right now he is fucking nuts and we will all have to see how this plays out.  

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Easily recognizesnle.....but you are busy licking the sweat beads off his balls and failed to see the obvious.  Dump does appreciate your vote :lmao: 

You add nothing.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it was clear he was an egomainiac then,  what wasn't clear was his inability to work well with those he chose.  Clearly right now he is fucking nuts and we will all have to see how this plays out.  

Exactly...of course I knew he was an egomaniac but as you say most didn't see the depth of his insecurity, paranoia and lunacy.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You add nothing.

Exactly...of course I knew he was an egomaniac but as you say most didn't see the depth of his insecurity, paranoia and lunacy.

ah the signs were there if you look back.   took the worst candidate in history to get people to overlook it though.  

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You add nothing.

His mental shortcomings were obvious unless you were blinded by hatred and stupidity.  SBYL you fucking Dump supporters :lmao:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

ah the signs were there if you look back.   took the worst candidate in history to get people to overlook it though.  

List the reasons Ginger.  You spew empty rhetoric.