Check your account email address ×

pelosi lied, Trump got his funding for border security from the house.... On to the Senate

BOHICA

Just now, Zambroski said:

I didn’t say the border was was anything reasonable.  I don’t care if it gets built at all but I understand the point of it.  A wall/fence represents a boundary.  A way of saying “do not cross”.  

There are better and cheaper ways to defend out border but, it would result in the end of human lives.  Imall for it!!!!

Bit no....that would be mean!!!  Right?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I didn’t say the border was was anything reasonable.  I don’t care if it gets built at all but I understand the point of it.  A wall/fence represents a boundary.  A way of saying “do not cross”.  

There are better and cheaper ways to defend out border but, it would result in the end of human lives.  Imall for it!!!!

Bit no....that would be mean!!!  Right?

You’re lip flapping blow hard :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Simple....  Passed the  house, president will sign,  and the only hold up on preventing a shutdown is Senate democrats...  Dems are voting against Hurricane relief funding, Wildfire funding all over border wall.  Dems are such anti american people to vote against hurricane relief and wildfire relief

If you are such a cunt that you put hurricane and wildfire funding in a bill that is partisan hogwash, then the people to blame are those who wrote it, not those with the principle to stand up to it. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you are such a cunt that you put hurricane and wildfire funding in a bill that is partisan hogwash, then the people to blame are those who wrote it, not those with the principle to stand up to it. 

That is how things get down in DC....  There is something like 8 billion in relief or something in this bill for hurricane victims and wildfire victims.  Vote it down and shutdown the government.  Im all for it!!!  But the democrats will own the shutdown is my only point.....   So simple to avoid the shutdown is 60 votes in the Senate!!!!

Trump already saved that 5 billion by negiotating with Mexico to hang on and pay for to Asylum seekers.  We catch them crossing we can just give them to Mexico and they will take care of them until the US can get to their paperwork.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re not talking about me friend.  I cgaf any of that.  However ramming an unconstitutional healthcare law down our throat’s that raised costs and bribing Congress to get it, weaponizing federal agencies, and perpetuating a phony racism narrative, I have a big problem with. I still didn’t start 15-20 TDS threads a day like some of these dingdong’s are, and frankly no one else did either.

Your buddy snake and others constantly started threads campaigner in chief, golfer, spender, ETC. and you were right there jumping in.

I addressed  your weaponizing  claim and racist claim the other day, you didn't respond, you were on your phone.

There are far too many unimportant threads, but there is a never ending supply of stupid shit this pres. does.

When and if the ACA is deemed unconstitutional by the SC you can make that claim, right now it is still the law of the land.

That is how things get down in DC....  There is something like 8 billion in relief or something in this bill for hurricane victims and wildfire victims.  Vote it down and shutdown the government.  Im all for it!!!  But the democrats will own the shutdown is my only point.....   So simple to avoid the shutdown is 60 votes in the Senate!!!!

Trump already saved that 5 billion by negiotating with Mexico to hang on and pay for to Asylum seekers.  We catch them crossing we can just give them to Mexico and they will take care of them until the US can get to their paperwork.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

:lmao:

you are on a roll this morning...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I am saying, “Welcome to your new team, XLT!!!”

Of course your feeble ass brain sees it that way... Dude, I don’t even think I’d let you hold my pocket at this time. 

So, R’s knowingly attach legislation that they know Dems won’t and shouldn’t vote for to disaster relief, yet the Dems are going to own it? Naw. Not a chance. That’s like saying, “Hey, you can either eat this turd sandwhich or not eat.” Then complaining that they didn’t eat what you cooked. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Uhhh.....must be flashbacks from your time in the service..... :lmao: 

You hate veterans.  :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude.....

Or, I’m sure he’s giving them a chance to work their way up the squad though.  He’s a good “coach”.