Check your account email address ×

What the...

You know the thing that is really fucked about this whole Israel thing?

American Christians generally believe Israel is where Jesus will return and it needs to exist in order to bring about the end times.

If you read the Bible, this means that the world will be in turmoil and millions will die horrible deaths and be sent to hell, including all Jews. It's like a worldwide suicide/murder plot.

Zionists KNOW this is what Christians believe, and take advantage of this to garner power, influence, and political support. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You know the thing that is really fucked about this whole Israel thing?

American Christians generally believe Israel is where Jesus will return and it needs to exist in order to bring about the end times.

If you read the Bible, this means that the world will be in turmoil and millions will die horrible deaths and be sent to hell, including all Jews. It's like a worldwide suicide/murder plot.

Zionists KNOW this is what Christians believe, and take advantage of this to garner power, influence, and political support. 

.....like you’ve read the Bible........

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. I have. I was raised an Evangelical Christian. I mean slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues kind of shit. 

explains your interpretation above then,  almost as out there as a radical muslims interpretation of the Quaran

Just now, Angry ginger said:

explains your interpretation above then,  almost as out there as a radical muslims interpretation of the Quaran

It's not interpretation. That is what all Christian's believe. I was taught the same in Baptist church.