Check your account email address ×

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing to see here folks.   Move along.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/

While illegal immigrants account for about 3.5 percent of the U.S population, they represented 36.7 percent of federal sentences in FY 2014 following criminal convictions, according to U.S. Sentencing Commission data obtained by Breitbart News.

Broken down by some of the primary offenses, illegal immigrants represented 16.8 percent of drug trafficking cases, 20.0 percent of kidnapping/hostage taking, 74.1 percent of drug possession, 12.3 percent of money laundering, and 12.0 percent of murder convictions.

Edited by Highmark

Reality is a significant portion of illegals come here by legal Visa then stay.   I'd like to see some statistics on the crime %'s on them.   My bet low compared to those who illegally sneak in however they are far more likely to be Islamic terrorists entering in this manner than crossing some remote location from Mexico or Canada.   If we do stop it from being so easy to enter with a Visa then not leave I'm sure illegal border crossings will become the method of choice for terrorists to enter.   Its only common sense.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

If it's so easy to get across why haven't the terrorists eaten our lunch yet? 

Maybe because it's a big ole boogie man and you are a scared little pussy?

My concern of illegals has NOTHING to do with terrorism for me or my family.   The chances of a terrorist attack in Iowa much less my small town is virtually non existent.   I do feel its no boogie man to be concerned about what illegals do to wages, drug trafficking and crime.  

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The policies of the left are fucking this country up.  Just like they have screwed up every city that they have tried to control.

Please explain how policies supported by the left are screwing up the country... :news:. The following look pretty good to me.... 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My concern of illegals has NOTHING to do with terrorism for me or my family.   The chances of a terrorist attack in Iowa much less my small town is virtually non existent.   I do feel its no boogie man to be concerned about what illegals do to wages, drug trafficking and crime.  

How much time and effort have you spent down at the local IBP Plant protesting their use of undocumented labor?  :news:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How much time and effort have you spent down at the local IBP Plant protesting their use of undocumented labor?  :news:

There isn't a local IBP plant.   Its technically owned by Tyson and the closest one is 70 miles away.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There isn't a local IBP plant.  In fact IBP isn't even a company anymore dipshit.  

You get the jest and rightfully ignored it :lol: Let's rephrase it to the nearest Tyson plant..... :news:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You get the jest and rightfully ignored it :lol: Let's rephrase it to the nearest Tyson plant..... :news:

I protest companies who hire illegals by boycotting their products.  I can't tell who walks in a plant if they are legal or not.   Can you?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I protest companies who hire illegals by boycotting their products.  I can't tell who walks in a plant if they are legal or not.   Can you?

I take it you don't by Tyson products....or you're uninformed...:news:

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

If it's so easy to get across why haven't the terrorists eaten our lunch yet? 

Maybe because it's a big ole boogie man and you are a scared little pussy?

The subject is illegals being criminals Nazi Pig Dog :guzzle: DemonCUNT morons like you like to think that illegal criminals are not an issue, but like always you are full of shit 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I take it you don't by Tyson products....or you're uninformed...:news:

No, I don't "buy" Tyson labeled meat products and if they are they are not labeled as such.   For example Schwan's.

A lot of the beef I get comes in quarters that is a neighbors animal processed at a local butcher.  If not its freshly cut by my local store often times which is Fairway or Hy-Vee:thumb:.   

Keep trying to pretend you know what I buy.   So typical of a democrap.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Well those are all concerns. But ultimately who benefits from the Hispanic illegal immigration? And who do you think they support?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well those are all concerns. But ultimately who benefits from the Hispanic illegal immigration? And who do you think they support?

Economically probably more R's.   Politically without question the dems.

I am no longer a member of the Chamber of Commerce because of their stance on illegal immigration.  Its a huge issue I have overall with the GOP however there are way more in the GOP that share my views on it than in the dems.  Honestly illegal immigration is probably one of my top issues.   If Trump gets very soft on it I won't be voting for him or anyone on the ballot for that matter.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Economically probably more R's.   Politically without question the dems.

I am no longer a member of the Chamber of Commerce because of their stance on illegal immigration.  Its a huge issue I have overall with the GOP however there are way more in the GOP that share my views on it than in the dems.  Honestly illegal immigration is probably one of my top issues.   If Trump gets very soft on it I won't be voting for him or anyone on the ballot for that matter.  

The illegal immigration issue is a pretty easy problem to fix without building a wall. And though both parties like to talk about doing something, neither of them have proposed any practical measures. They just point the finger at the other party. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

The illegal immigration issue is a pretty easy problem to fix without building a wall. And though both parties like to talk about doing something, neither of them have proposed any practical measures. They just point the finger at the other party. 

I disagree.   Large fines and jail time for those that hire illegals will not solve the problem and illegal immigrants are not the only issue.   Unless we are going to legalize drugs the border must become more secure.   I've already posted the huge % of drugs that come over by ground.  

If if you stop the flow of illegals its a massive massive problem with who is already here and won't go back on their own. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I disagree.   Large fines and jail time for those that hire illegals will not solve the problem and illegal immigrants are not the only issue.   Unless we are going to legalize drugs the border must become more secure.   I've already posted the huge % of drugs that come over by ground.  

If if you stop the flow of illegals its a massive massive problem with who is already here and won't go back on their own. 

The flow of illegals can be stopped. But the really large quantities of drugs smuggled aren't being back packed across. These guys are savvy international businessmen with many large businesses that facilitate the importation of drugs here and abroad. Trucking, cargo ship and rail are far easier and more economical methods of importing. Not to mention the network required to keep a constant supply of drugs to key markets. Beaners and backpacks aren't doing that.