Check your account email address ×

Trump Campaign Playbook

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump might be laying out the playbook for future Republican's for years to come.   I've always said the GOP was becoming too politically correct and it appears to be working for him.   I can't imagine how far ahead in the polls he would be if he would have simply toned down some of the stupid things he said early on.  I do think the fact that he is running against Hillary and all her baggage certainly doesn't hurt.    

Honestly Trump is the only person who could possibly lose to Hillary and all her baggage. You are right though. If he would have toned down the rehetoric from the beginning he would have easily beat her. As is it will be close IMO.

I noticed he has toned it down a lot lately so he could gain a lot of support yet,and Hillary has nowhere to go but down I think 

Edited by Ebsell

Just now, Ebsell said:

Honestly Trump is the only person who could possibly lose to Hillary and all her baggage. You are right though. If he would have toned down the rehetoric from the beginning he would have easily beat her. As is it will be close IMO.

I noticed he has toned it down a lot lately so he could gain a lot of support yet,and Hillary has nowhere to go but down I think 

I disagree.  Some of the other GOP candidates would have lost to her.  Trumps success is showing how important illegal immigration is in this country.   Maybe the AA community is finally realizing some of the reasons why their unemployment is so high.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Ebsell said:

You have to admit though a lot of Trumps success if a direct result of Clintons douche baggery lol

Yep, said it in the first post.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Hell No.

Trump has the dems on the ropes because they can't use any of the normal tactics of the left.  Trump doesn't fall for that bull like the other R's would be doing right now.  He is not going to give clinton a pass because of her name, either. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Trump might be laying out the playbook for future Republican's for years to come.   I've always said the GOP was becoming too politically correct and it appears to be working for him.   I can't imagine how far ahead in the polls he would be if he would have simply toned down some of the stupid things he said early on.  I do think the fact that he is running against Hillary and all her baggage certainly doesn't hurt.    

I agree.

First off he hooked all the raciest people to voting for him and the border fans..now he will go on through the other groups such as the latinos ..blacks and so forth.

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

You have to admit though a lot of Trumps success if a direct result of Clintons douche baggery lol

how do you explain the primary? No doubt though, the Clintons are douches on a whole different level...

7 minutes ago, pjameven said:

how do you explain the primary? No doubt though, the Clintons are douches on a whole different level...

He doesn't or can't.....his standard response to any topic about the election is that both of them suck. Not a real deep thinker.