Check your account email address ×

UP Michigan , Grand Marais prepares for busy snowmobile season

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I can do anything today that I did when I was 18.     It just takes longer.  :bc:

Oh for Christs sake , you too , Bluto ??  WTF , smarten up .  

You dilapidated , broken down old mules are something else . Quit sprinkling Trail mix on yer fukken To Fu  and toughen up .  Jesus  H Christ , smh :bc:

I know man WTF is up with some of these guys.  I'm old (pushing 60) and fat (25lbs over weight) but I still wrestle, play football, sword fight, do back flips on the tramp, etc  with my grandkids every week.  I spent 2 hours at the trampoline park yesterday with my oldest 2 grandkids.  A solid hour of horsey rides today with the younger ones.  How the heck are some of these guys getting hurt all the time.  

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I know man WTF is up with some of these guys.  I'm old (pushing 60) and fat (25lbs over weight) but I still wrestle, play football, sword fight, do back flips on the tramp, etc  with my grandkids every week.  I spent 2 hours at the trampoline park yesterday with my oldest 2 grandkids.  A solid hour of horsey rides today with the younger ones.  How the heck are some of these guys getting hurt all the time.  

Dude....you're a compact sawed off half pint. You couldn't leverage your back enough to hurt it if you wanted to. Tall guys often have back issues. Think about it.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude....you're a compact sawed off half pint. You couldn't leverage your back enough to hurt it if you wanted to. Tall guys often have back issues. Think about it.

Ha.  What can I say.  I'm comfortable in airplane seats.  They almost feel like a Lazyboy to me.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ha.  What can I say.  I'm comfortable in airplane seats.  They almost feel like a Lazyboy to me.  

:lol: guys built like you wear very well. You're strong and compact. If it wasnt so fucking awesome being tall I'd be jealous!!111

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: guys built like you wear very well. You're strong and compact. If it wasnt so fucking awesome being tall I'd be jealous!!111

Sometimes I don't even realize I'm short........... Till I see a picture of me standing next to normal sized people.   Hahahahaha

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sometimes I don't even realize I'm short........... Till I see a picture of me standing next to normal sized people.   Hahahahaha

You should just pay Rawn and Scootsie to hang around you and then you'd feel 7' tall all the time

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2018 at 2:07 AM, AKIQPilot said:

It's amazing. Just clicked over the 6 0 myself and other than a little bit of a stiff neck once in awhile feel pretty damn good. Definitely weaker than I used to be but for a couch potato desk dweller not too bad. Thinking if I hoisted some weights I could probably gain back most of what I've lost.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:51 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Meanwhile.  Kids in the Rockies are having fun.  

He takes some of the weirdest lines. But maybe it's me that takes a weird lines because I usually end up bumper into the trees.

Edited by s pump

Oh I'm old but I can still do stuff blah blah blah. I am pretty fucking bad ass when I'm not all fucked up too. Figurering I could probably smack the fuck outta most of you on my worst day. Now fuck off and go kill yoirselves?!!!!111

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I'm old but I can still do stuff blah blah blah. I am pretty fucking bad ass when I'm not all fucked up too. Figurering I could probably smack the fuck outta most of you on my worst day. Now fuck off and go kill yoirselves?!!!!111

I just find these guys that are just in their twenties and thirties complaining about getting old comical. I felt like a stud until about 55 then the eyes and strength started to go somewhat. Still tougher than a bag of hammers. Wanna race?

Edited by s pump

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

I just find these guys that are just in their twenties and thirties complaining about getting old comical. I felt like a stud until about 55 then the eyes and strength started to go somewhat. Still tougher than a bag of hammers. Wanna race?

Oh yeah Ill race your old ass! But not today, can barely walk straight. But later I will!!!!11

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Anler said:

38 minutes ago, s pump said:

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah Ill race your old ass! But not today, can barely walk straight. But later I will!!!!11

27 minutes ago, s pump said:

That'd be fun. 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not for you!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen to these old dust filled taint sacks talking about still being tough at 60. Just die already!!!!!!!

soon enough young son. soon enough...

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You'd have to catch me first , Bluto . And just when you thought that you finally did , I'd just make a move and then you'd find out that ya didn't !!!!!!!!!!1111   :bc:

47 minutes ago, s pump said:

Never been passed other than by guys in our group dicing around. Ever............in 48 years. You?

I thought you were talking about a foot race old man!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You'd have to catch me first , Bluto . And just when you thought that you finally did , I'd just make a move and then you'd find out that ya didn't !!!!!!!!!!1111   :bc:

I never get tired! Unless I'm asleep!