Check your account email address ×

Tillerson comes clean on the criminal.

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe just to reassure the statistics your being fed?  Or question the reason it's being told to you?

I’m first to admit that the human mind is a place of great mystery. We’ve just begun to scratch the surface. Jung and Freud were infants in the examination of this science. I’d say we’re maybe 1 year olds. But that’s why I enjoy what I do. Putting together HVAC systems or trouble shooting PC boards was too easy. I needed something that I just wasn’t very good at for the ultimate challenge in life. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How close is Zampoopski on the chart?  How much of a giveaway is it that he prides himself on being a mod on a sledding site?

Its funny...ive never seen Z mention he was a mod on another site...its usually yourself and your lover toolkit who are obsessed with it.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its funny...ive never seen Z mention he was a mod on another site...its usually yourself and your lover toolkit who are obsessed with it.

You were probably too busy jerking off to photos of small hands to notice 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yeah..MC also.  They are just fit to be tied about it for some reason.  I think a mod from one of their twink dating sites may have fondled their grapes poorly at one time.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah..MC also.  They are just fit to be tied about it for some reason.  I think a mod from one of their twink dating sites may have fondled their grapes poorly at one time.

I could see whining about it on the said site youre a mod on...but wtf does it have to do with anything here? 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I could see whining about it on the said site youre a mod on...but wtf does it have to do with anything here? 

:lol:

Beats me.  I don't think I've ever brought it up.  I sure as fuck wouldn't if I were Tools and RevBarbie.  I mean, try to be funny with somebody that can go back and pull up some of the most amazing bullshit and cowardice ever pecked out on a website?  Kinda dumb.

SR reports.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

AepMZm7.jpg

:lol: I had a funny meme for this but never had the chance to use it.  

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

It's the effort that counts Greg

Medals for everyone!!!!  

..but seriously...I can respect the effort also.  

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s not complex at all. White male entilement coupled with poor emotional resilience and an over reliance on monetary wealth and work status for a source of personal worth. These are the undying reasons why white guys are blowing their heads off. 

so you are saying when they can no longer provide for them self they are finding it better to blow there head off or pop a bottem of pills rather than go on the dole and let there neighbors pay for there life like the old black woman has her whole life?

well he'll that deserves a congratulations not a pitty party . 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Gay. Try again. TFR, a charter member of the MWTT, will not accept poor quality memes and self proclaimed ownages at this time. Pop smoke cherry. 

Meh..not my best work.  Prolly why it was never used.  Or...I just lost interest.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Gay. Try again. TFR, a charter member of the MWTT, will not accept poor quality memes and self proclaimed ownages at this time. Pop smoke cherry. 

:true:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Chinese have numbers, numbers and size always win the fight.

Not in the 21st century. That’s just not the case when tech can replicate bodies. The country that can continue pumping out means of war win the fight. Means don’t always equal bodies.