Check your account email address ×

Tillerson comes clean on the criminal.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You'd better slow your roll on on this "fun" you're having.   :lol: 

Image result for suicide gif

I attended an excellent seminar on suicide this week. An all day event. Definitely a male Caucasian issue. Did you know that not one black female over the age of 65 has committed suicide since 1957? Now that’s some profound resiliency. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I attended an excellent seminar on suicide this week. An all day event. Definitely a male Caucasian issue. Did you know that not one black female over the age of 65 has committed suicide since 1957? Now that’s some profound resiliency. 

How close is Zampoopski on the chart?  How much of a giveaway is it that he prides himself on being a mod on a sledding site?

Well, in my experience, there are very few ex "employees" that don't have a hard-on for their ex "employer". Did he mention any of his previous connections to Russia? I believe that he enjoyed making deals with Vladi back in the day.

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s insane. 

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So you fit the criteria then?  Or are you "identifying yourself" as a female?  :lmao:

I wonder, what did your seminar tell you for the reasons of this?  I bet it was uber complex!

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How close is Zampoopski on the chart?  How much of a giveaway is it that he prides himself on being a mod on a sledding site?

Not even on it.  I know why you hate the mods on HCS...so does "your brother".  :lol2:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

At least Rex is really a self made man. :lol:

:lol: 

"self made".

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Interesting. 

So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you fit the criteria then?  Or are you "identifying yourself" as a female?  :lmao:

I wonder, what did your seminar tell you for the reasons of this?  I bet it was uber complex!

It’s not complex at all. White male entilement coupled with poor emotional resilience and an over reliance on monetary wealth and work status for a source of personal worth. These are the undying reasons why white guys are blowing their heads off. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s not complex at all. White male entilement coupled with poor emotional resilience and an over reliance on monetary wealth and work status for a source of personal worth. These are the undying reasons why white guys are blowing their heads off. 

:lol: I read it over my laughter after "white male entitlement".  This is why I have zero respect for our mental health sector.  

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But not surprising.

You mean it's not surprising that Vinney seems to find a lot of things "interesting' about the biased negativity he reads about the man who beat his lying queen to death on election day but nothing interesting at all about how it went south for such a miserable party of fascist liberals?  Yeah....i'm not surprised either.

I remember when Slinger had daily meltdowns concerning Tillerson and his connections with Russia. Turns out that Tillerson was a pretty respectable guy and did his best to keep Trump in line.  Rex was eventually fired for his efforts. 

Trumps days are numbered. His associates past and present are gonna be able to tell their stories soon. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean it's not surprising that Vinney seems to find a lot of things "interesting' about the biased negativity he reads about the man who beat his lying queen to death on election day but nothing interesting at all about how it went south for such a miserable party of fascist liberals?  Yeah....i'm not surprised either.

You're absolutely clueless when it comes to what Spin Dry or Vince believe. 

It shows every time you post about them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1