Check your account email address ×

That Trump-China trade deal? JPMorgan warns investors it's bullshit, no evidence of a deal

Fuckin dumb ass Trump....

That Trump-China trade deal? JPMorgan warns investors it's bullshit, no evidence of a deal

Source: RawStory

A new note from investment bank JPMorgan advises traders to not buy into the hype that President Donald Trump has ended his own trade war with China. 

As reported by CNBC’s Carl Quintanilla, JPMorgan is telling investors that Trump’s declaration this week that China will immediately drop all tariffs on American cars has no basis in reality. 

“It doesn’t seem like anything was actually agreed to at the dinner and White House officials are contorting themselves into pretzels to reconcile Trump’s tweets (which seem if not completely fabricated then grossly exaggerated) with reality,” the note states. 

-- end quote 

Read more including the JPMorgan announcement at the link: 
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/jpmorgan-warns-investors-trumps-tweets-purported-china-deal-appear-completely-fabricated/

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/jpmorgan-warns-investors-trumps-tweets-purported-china-deal-appear-completely-fabricated/

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course there’s no deal. 

So numbnuts starts a trade war and then claims it's over which is apparently a lie and today the market takes a shit....are the hardcore Trump guys going to defend this? There is one in particular but he is probably fielding calls from pissed off clients right about now.😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So numbnuts starts a trade war and then claims it's over which is apparently a lie and today the market takes a shit....are the hardcore Trump guys going to defend this? There is one in particular but he is probably fielding calls from pissed off clients right about now.😂😂😂

Of course they will defend Trump. They’ll defend him for lying l, they’ll defend him for the tariffs. 

They’re defending him for claiming he had no dealings with Putin and then admitting he was part of a deal with a Russian bank and a promise of a 50 million dollar condo for Putin. 

If Trump was buying, they’d sell their sisters to him. 

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course they will defend Trump. They’ll defend him for lying l, they’ll defend him for the tariffs. 

They’re defending him for claiming he had no dealings with Putin and then admitting he was part of a deal with a Russian bank and a promise of a 50 million dollar condo for Putin. 

If Trump was buying, they’d sell their sisters to him. 

Holy fucking whiner you are.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I buy whatever I want...when I want...

I dont need to go halvsies.

:lol2:

Cool story, tell me about your boat?  When did you buy it? How much did you pay?  

Fun fact: our boat cost about the same as you paid for you house. And truth be told, it’s not really much of a boat. But if I spent some money in a Fixing it up, it would be nice. Hey that’s another thing my boat has in common with your house.  Wow what a coincidence. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tax cuts, increased spending, tariffs, trade war. All financed by deficit spending. Trump has literally played all of America’s chips at the same time. He’s a high risk, high reward individual. There’s not a fiscally conservative bone in the man’s body. None of this is going to end well. Why these so called economic experts can’t see is it mind boggling. Fuck. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool story, tell me about your boat?  When did you buy it? How much did you pay?  

Fun fact: our boat cost about the same as you paid for you house. And truth be told, it’s not really much of a boat. But if I spent some money in a Fixing it up, it would be nice. Hey that’s another thing my boat has in common with your house.  Wow what a coincidence. 

Cooler story....but its still not your boat.

Do you actually own anything yourself?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tax cuts, increased spending, tariffs, trade war. All financed by deficit spending. Trump has literally played all of America’s chips at the same time. He’s a high risk, high reward individual. There’s not a fiscally conservative bone in the man’s body. None of this is going to end well. Why these so called economic experts can’t see is it mind boggling. Fuck. 

Democratic deficits while cleaning up Republican wars and melt downs are bad.

Republican deficits with no wars and a good economy are good. 

It takes a little getting use to but after a while it makes sense. 

It’s starting in Ontario. Taxing polluters and passing those taxes onto taxpayers to cover the extra is bad. 

Taxing everyone and passing 400 million to the polluters is good. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Cooler story....but its still not your boat.

Do you actually own anything yourself?

I just thought of another coincidence. Your reason for having a shitty house is that you don’t spend much time there. Evidently you’d rather live in a trailer than your shitty house. 

I own half a boat because I rarely use it. 

WOW!  That’s fucking amazing.