Check your account email address ×

The Ignored Legacy of George HW Bush

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump says he's a great american. 

What’s he going to say? Bush was a shitty president like his loser kid who started multiple wars we had no business fighting?? Look at all the the little sheep who were trumpeting the greatness of Bush this week. What do you do piss on all those people by telling the truth?? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bahhhhh little 🐑 

Yeah OK....just because you post every stupid thing you see on Twitter doesn't make you some sort of intellectual and I realize some of the things HW did but I'm not going to motherfuck him now and pretend to be some provocative Agent Mulder type.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What’s he going to say? Bush was a shitty president like his loser kid who started multiple wars we had no business fighting?? Look at all the the little sheep who were trumpeting the greatness of Bush this week. What do you do piss on all those people by telling the truth?? 

Trump doesn’t have the capacity to tell the truth. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah OK....just because you post every stupid thing you see on Twitter doesn't make you some sort of intellectual and I realize some of the things HW did but I'm not going to motherfuck him now and pretend to be some provocative Agent Mulder type.

🐑 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pee Wee Herman laughing means I'm angry....weird.

You’re angry because you attacked me for no reason as I quoted ben and vince. I wasn’t talking about you at all. You went all angry flat earth attack as if I was talking to you, I wasnt. 

So both Bush Presidents lied, spent Billions or Trillions and lost lots of soldiers in wars they fabricated evidence to start.

But Obama said you could keep your Dr. and some people couldn't, so Obama is the worse President ever.

Got it. Good work Merca. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

So both Bush Presidents lied, spent Billions or Trillions and lost lots of soldiers in wars they fabricated evidence to start.

But Obama said you could keep your Dr. and some people couldn't, so Obama is the worse President ever.

Got it. Good work Merca. 

No..Obama divided the country.

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're a fucking moron...seriously

Tell us more about tariffs being inflationary :lol:

U.S. Core Inflation Increases Due to Metals Costs, Tariffs

https://blog.pimco.com/en/2018/08/us-core-inflation-increases-due-to-metals-costs-tariffs

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a clown

It’s absolutely amazing to me how these people are so blind to the dirtyness of these politicians.  

It's not easy being the most powerful and influential country in the world.

Related image