Check your account email address ×

Why the it's a waste of time to vote

jtssrx

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Even if you want change you get the same RINO leadership for Republicans no matter what

The so called  new dems want nasty pisslousy and the rest of the braying barnyard fossils to retire into greener pastures, not happening.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You accept brain washing lmao :fishing:

I knew you would say this. Which makes it all the better.

Believe thousands of years of scientific discovery tested over and over and refined over and over. 

OR

Discount all science as brain washing, the earth is flat, Dinosaurs were created by the illuminati. 

Yeah, I will go with option A and not eat crayons. K, thank. 

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I knew you would say this. Which makes it all the better.

Believe thousands of years of scientific discovery tested over and over and refined over and over. 

OR

Discount all science as brain washing, the earth is flat, Dinosaurs were created by the illuminati. 

Yeah, I will go with option A and not eat crayons. K, thank. 

I live in your and every other tool on this sites heads that brings up the flat earth bs. You all can’t help but bring it up. I laugh my ass off every time I see it. 

Flat ball round non of it matters to me. But it being a ball matters to you and you prove it every time. 

:fishing:

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I live in your and every other tool on this sites heads that brings up the flat earth bs. You all can’t help but bring it up. I laugh my ass off every time I see it. 

Flat ball round non of it matters to me. But it being a ball matters to you and you prove it every time. 

:fishing:

I think you mistake us caring about the shape with how much joy it brings us knowing you’re so fucking stupid that you think the earth is flat. You aren’t in our head hahaha. It’s like walking by a free beer. You don’t just leave it there and not pound it. You don’t believe science is real. That’s just funny shit. That in 2018, someone is so dumb that they could think that. Honestly, I pray that people like you don’t vote. Or reproduce. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think you mistake us caring about the shape with how much joy it brings us knowing you’re so fucking stupid that you think the earth is flat. You aren’t in our head hahaha. It’s like walking by a free beer. You don’t just leave it there and not pound it. You don’t believe science is real. That’s just funny shit. That in 2018, someone is so dumb that they could think that. Honestly, I pray that people like you don’t vote. Or reproduce. 

You are so insecure in your beliefs that you can’t help but trash a person you don’t even know because you think he thinks something you don’t .like I said I live in your head. If I didn’t you being as smart and as well rounded as you claim to be you would just ignore a dumbass like me. But nope you get gut hooked every time. Again again and again. It’s delcious 😋 :lmao:

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You are so insecure your beliefs that you can’t help but trash a person you don’t even know.like I said I live in your head. If I didn’t you being as smart and as well rounded as you claim to be you would just ignore a dumbass like me. But nope you get gut hooked every time. Again again and again. It’s delcious 😋 :lmao:

What part don’t you get? This entertains me. Hahahaha I do adore your attempt at trying to make your little narrative work. 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What part don’t you get? This entertains me. Hahahaha I do adore your attempt at trying to make your little narrative work. 

The part you don’t get is I’m not trying to make anything work or have a narrative. I have zero agenda when it comes to any of this. You and several others keep bringing it up. I just chuckle 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The part you don’t get is I’m not trying to make anything work or have a narrative. I have zero agenda when it comes to any of this. You and several others keep bringing it up. I just chuckle 

So you are just plain stupidly ignorant to not understand the shape of the planet?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the local and state issues are Important to me and areas where my vote does make a difference.

This may be the most significant and intelligent post you’ve made here in two years.

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

x2.

Neal

....Now I’m second guessing.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This may be the most significant and intelligent post you’ve made here in two years.

....Now I’m second guessing.  :lmao:

Well keep at it...you’ll get there someday!🤣