Check your account email address ×

Michigan massive midterm election turnout , highest since 1962

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Are you a cop? 

Yes?

Seriously though. Weed doesn't inhibit judgement like alcohol does. That means people are more likely to recognize when they're too high to drive. I really don't think weed will be any more of a factor in accidents than it already is. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes?

Seriously though. Weed doesn't inhibit judgement like alcohol does. That means people are more likely to recognize when they're too high to drive. I really don't think weed will be any more of a factor in accidents than it already is. 

You are missing my point entirely.  My concern, as well as the lawyer I was watching last night.   How will it be determined when you smoked or ingested and what is an acceptable level to drive. 

Couple hours,  6 hours,  a day????

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You are missing my point entirely.  My concern, as well as the lawyer I was watching last night.   How will it be determined when you smoked or ingested and what is an acceptable level to drive. 

Couple hours,  6 hours,  a day????

A blood test can determine if you have active thc in it or just metabolized thc, so there's that. The mouth swabs are terribly unreliable and only determine presence, not quantity.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m thinking police will not be taking your word on if you are fine to drive. 

The point is, they have to have a reason to stop you in the first place, and then they have to establish probable cause to search your body for thc.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A blood test can determine if you have active thc in it or just metabolized thc, so there's that. The mouth swabs are terribly unreliable and only determine presence, not quantity.

The point is, they have to have a reason to stop you in the first place, and then they have to establish probable cause to search your body for thc.

That would be great in a perfect world.  I have had cars sit here for weeks and you can still smell that someone had smoked in it.   

I can just see dumb people thinking it is legal, so I will slap some weed stickers on my car.   

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure Detroit has bigger problems than the weed and now that’s it legal no worries for your brother Buford!🤣

Yep you know it all like the other know it alls on this board

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yep you know it all like the other know it alls on this board

It doesn't take a fucking genius to understand that Detroit has bigger issues than weed no matter what your cop brother says.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

That would be great in a perfect world.  I have had cars sit here for weeks and you can still smell that someone had smoked in it.   

I can just see dumb people thinking it is legal, so I will slap some weed stickers on my car.   

Supreme Court already ruled smell isn't probable cause. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It doesn't take a fucking genius to understand that Detroit has bigger issues than weed no matter what your cop brother says.

I said the problem isn’t pot it’s the crime that goes with it. I never said was the cause of all the problems in detroit. I never said my brother said pot caused all the problems. 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yes?

Do people think that nobody smokes pot now and nobody smokes pot while driving? And if it becomes legal everyone will be doing it? Because that's dumb. Everybody smokes and drives.