Check your account email address ×

Keith Ellison women beater wins

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it wouldn't change. ive seen enough evidence about the pics being fake, so that makes me think it all is. you sure do worry about our politics an awful lot. 

Im not worried whatsoever...i find them amusing. 

You on the otherhand have had to takes breaks from this site from being overwhelmed at times.

:bc:

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Minnesota is a lost cause.  We won't see the GOP win any state wide elections for decades.  They just don't draw in enough of the suburban votes.  

Minnesota has a great economy and has attracted young, educated professionals for years. They are attracted to the quality of living and government’s commitment to recreation and healthy living. Do you want what Wisconsin has? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Minnesota has a great economy and has attracted young, educated professionals for years. They are attracted to the quality of living and government’s commitment to recreation and healthy living. Do you want what Wisconsin has? 

Fuck no ......you can keep your retarded madison liberals intent on zero industry and running that shit hole into the ground. Its like fucking going back in time when in WI

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what little i know about the calls , and i can admit that, doesn't prove physical abuse either. 

so in your mind  Kavanaugh was not qualified because of a charge from something that might have happened 30 years ago,  Ellison election is A OK even though he's got recent claims of far worse things.  :dunno:  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so in your mind  Kavanaugh was not qualified because of a charge from something that might have happened 30 years ago,  Ellison election is A OK even though he's got recent claims of far worse things.  :dunno:  

Poor snot. :lol:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ah, the old big government for quality of life argument, just complete bullshit.  What they get is high taxes, poor public schools, and trains to nowhere.  No thanks.

I'm just a young, educated professional though.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This is why his opinion on anything is 100% irrelevant. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So in your mind,  you are wrong. I stated kavanaugh should be investigated, and his nomination should not be declined because of hear say. I also said his reactions were what disqualified him. Any other questions?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So in your mind,  you are wrong. I stated kavanaugh should be investigated, and his nomination should not be declined because of hear say. I also said his reactions were what disqualified him. Any other questions?

:lol::lol2: :lmao:

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its like fucking going back in time when in WI

This is true.  I've got tons of family still in Wisconsin, and I still remember my wife's words the first time I took her to a wedding up there for my extended family, would have been 2012.  "Why do all of your cousin's still rock giant permed up, frizzed out 80's hair????"  I was like, "well, up here it's still 1987".  I also had one cousin that sported a mullet up until around 2008. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Feel free to prove me wrong :news:

You say all kinds of things...and backpedal to cover yourself all the time...

The board knows what youre all about...and that there is good enough as far as im concerned.

;)

Just now, DAVE said:

You say all kinds of things...and backpedal to cover yourself all the time...

The board knows what youre all about...and that there is good enough as far as im concerned.

;)

You think you have a great opportunity it own me but you’re going to decline? Lmfao. I know what I stated on the subject dude 

25 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ah, the old big government for quality of life argument, just complete bullshit.  What they get is high taxes, poor public schools, and trains to nowhere.  No thanks.

I'm just a young, educated professional though.

I’d take the quality of life in Minnesota any day over Wisconsin. It’s not even close.