Check your account email address ×

US wage growth hits nine-year high

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Nominal wages growth means nothing without factoring in the inflation rate which I’m guessing will come in right around 3%, leaving a real wage growth number of .1% which would be far less than Obama’s numbers.  Sorry for spoiling y’alls fun time.  

3% is jack shit, period. It’s likey somewhere around the average raise for people. But let’s not ruin the party :lol:

10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep. Morrison is actually right on that one

He’s actually only correct in his math equation because that’s what makes his argument (incorrectly). But, that’s ok....we can all make up whatever we want.    :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

3% is jack shit, period. It’s likey somewhere around the average raise for people. But let’s not ruin the party :lol:

:lol:

“Thanks Obama!”

I’m out.  I’m no longer gonna participate in these economic threads other than maybe some emojis.  Because...OMG!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s actually only correct in his math equation because that’s what makes his argument (incorrectly). But, that’s ok....we can all make up whatever we want.  Anger has NO IDEA what is going on either.  :lmao:

:lol:

“Thanks Obama!”

I’m out.  I’m no longer gonna participate in these economic threads other than maybe some emojis.  Because...OMG!!!!!

I stated wage growth has sucked period, for decades. Dems own it too.

I’m not arguing that because O don’t becessarily disagree.  But it is just a part of a formula.

Well I thought the big corporate tax break was going to fix all this? What corporate America did with that big windfall went into their pockets, as we said it would. The middle class worked didn’t, and won’t, get shit out of it. Shit other than the norm anyway

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well I thought the big corporate tax break was going to fix all this? What corporate America did with that big windfall went into their pockets, as we said it would. The middle class worked didn’t, and won’t, get shit out of it. Shit other than the norm anyway

:lmao:

You’re losing your mind. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So trump and his economic team never made such a statement?

I get the feeling we aren’t debating on the “same page”.

Just now, DAVE said:

Losing?

It’s a decent into madness.  Like many, he’s going downhill.

I get the feeling we aren’t debating on the “same page”.

It’s a decent into madness.  Like many, he’s going downhill.

Ah here you go again....get cornered and then pretend you’re intellectually above the conversation. 

Do I need to ask the question again?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Ah here you go again....get cornered and then pretend you’re intellectually above the conversation. 

Do I need to ask the question again?

:lol: Sometimes I get tired of regurgitation.  Especially when the frustration you all work up By NOT explaining things has the same effect, TDS MADNESS!!!!!!

:lol: Sometimes I get tired of regurgitation.  Especially when the frustration you all work up By NOT explaining things has the same effect, TDS MADNESS!!!!!!

You could have addressed the question im the same amount of time you wrote up thay deflection. So it’s safwlw to say I am correct, in that the big corporate tax break, given to already profitable companies, won’t do jack shit for the middle class. Well, except take some of their entitlements to help pay for them. This also helps explain why the repukes are talking about caravans, rather than this big blunder.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You could have addressed the question im the same amount of time you wrote up thay deflection. So it’s safwlw to say I am correct, in that the big corporate tax break, given to already profitable companies, won’t do jack shit for the middle class. Well, except take some of their entitlements to help pay for them. This also helps explain why the repukes are talking about caravans, rather than this big blunder.

No.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I already covered that. Goodbye, you’re going in circles now

No, just watching yours.  Like I said,  I’m not getting into this shit anymore with those that don’t know what they are talking about.