Check your account email address ×

US wage growth hits nine-year high

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre picking at straws...Trump did what Obama said couldnt be done....deal with it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

which was what?

:dunno:

wtf did obama say couldn't be done? jesus, you made the comment................

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you trumpsters are a fucking joke, and nobody with a clue buys into your BS. if you want to credit presidents for stuff, let's look at FACTS.

unemployment: obama was handed a fucking mess from the bush admin. within a short amount of time, things turn around and the unemployment numbers improve. an obvious trend takes shape, headed in negative direction. trump comes in 2017, the trend continues. now you dumb fucks want to credit trump for all the unemployment numbers? fucking paleez! do you have do shame at all? all those obama years all we heard were the numbers are fake, it't not a true representation!!!

nru.png

job growth:

same situation applies, yet dumb fucks like viper and others credit deregulation and other pro-trump policies. so if that is the case, what caused the job growth during the obama years? was it fake again? 

Image result for 2018 us job growth

wage growth:

have sucked for decades, and still suck. anything under 4%, imo, is a slap in the face, as it barely keeps us with inflation. again, you can see a trend upward, which is what happens when unemployment and job growth improves. 

Image result for 2018 us wage growth

conclusion. THANKS OBAMA!!!

Whew!  I just wanted to shorten your conclusion a bit.  That’s all.  :bc:

my god dave is dum. did you watch the video that you just posted? that proves what i am saying is correct? automobile manufacturing - some of those jobs are not coming back, like he said. are automobile plants moving all their jobs back to the US, davey?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

my god dave is dum. did you watch the video that you just posted? that proves what i am saying is correct? automobile manufacturing - some of those jobs are not coming back, like he said. are automobile plants moving all their jobs back to the US, davey?

Its funny you take joy in failure....it says alot about you.

It would suck to be so miserable.

i take joy in calling out your stupidity, which doesn't take much effort. now what else can you deflect with?

Start by looking in the mirror....

The truth will set you free.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

The fact that youre the idiot that is still clinging to the hope that Trump colluded with the russians to beat your queen...

Poor Snot.

Wondering why nobody has been posting about this as of late... Has this ship sailed @Snoslinger?? Id think something would have come up in the past 2 years as proof...

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Wondering why nobody has been posting about this as of late... Has this ship sailed @Snoslinger?? Id think something would have come up in the past 2 years as proof...

Hes waiting till after the mid terms.

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

There just wasn't anything there.  I actually am starting to think that the Dems are seeing that, while they may be holding their base together with this nonsense, it's hurting them nationally and not growing thier ranks at all.  

Or not.  Hell, who knows what that miserable party is thinking anymore.  Ewww.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

The fact that youre the idiot that is still clinging to the hope that Trump colluded with the russians to beat your queen...

Poor Snot.

another one of your traits. when cornered, proven wrong, etc you revert to "collusion". even after it's been proven :lol:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

gee, i have no idea :lol:

but because we're not, doesn't mean there hasn't been any updates. nothing about it on your news channels? 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Thanks 1

another one of your traits. when cornered, proven wrong, etc you revert to "collusion". even after it's been proven :lol:

gee, i have no idea :lol:

but because we're not, doesn't mean there hasn't been any updates. nothing about it on your news channels? 

Where did you prove me wrong?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

obama stated "some jobs are not coming back" ya fucking simpleton. geesh.

You can disect that all you want to be negative....employment is up....deal with it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. unemployment getting lower is good, regardless of who is at the wheel. now, how about showing me some of your posts being positive when obama was driving :news:

They are not available..all on the old site...but i recall being happy he won in 08 as it was good for african Americans 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

obama stated "some jobs are not coming back" ya fucking simpleton. and he was right. geesh.

Dude,.. that's a real cheesy excuse,..