Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Drug Plan Has the Right Idea

Snake

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Back in my framing days I had the a gable end of a house come back down on me. Luckily I didn't get fucked up. But a few dudes there did.

Sheeted already I assume? .......lateral bracing not hold?

Framing and roofing took its toll on me.....I love it though still. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yup ....I have 2 of those ruptured discs......l4-l5 and l5-s1

I just manage it......its been 6 years now I think since last MRI. I should have just had surgery.....Id probably be better off

Back surgery seems to be a 50/50 gamble. I know a few who had it and say they feel like a new man. Others and it was the beginning of the end.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Sheeted already I assume? .......lateral bracing not hold?

Framing and roofing took its toll on me.....I love it though still. 

Yep 2x6 frame , blown out rakes and the fucking wind that was non existant all day blew up out of no where and pushed it back down on top of us.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Back surgery seems to be a 50/50 gamble. I know a few who had it and say they feel like a new man. Others and it was the beginning of the end.

I was young and I think it would have worked out. The surgeon I met with was confident I was a good candidate but I was managing pain well and was gaining leg strength back pretty quickly and he said he wouldnt cut until the pain became and issue. My right foot is still numb on the outside and will be for the rest of my life but I'll get through. 

A lot of steroids got me back on my feat and I have just tried to chill out and quit wrecking myself since then 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep 2x6 frame , blown out rakes and the fucking wind that was non existant all day blew up out of no where and pushed it back down on top of us.

fuck......that aint any good. It doesnt take much of a whack when you arent expecting it to fuck up your neck etc

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Projected costs are about 2.4 trillion per yr. Current federal costs are now 1.38 trillion per yr. So you are adding 1 trillion per yr. I was wrong taxes would only have to go up 33%.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....now take into account that the majority of those without care are healthy and risking it.....and the bulk of that 1 trillion is already being paid by employers and you can begin to get your head around this. 

Also we shift a large amount of the non insured care from emergency rooms to clinics if people have coverage......then you take into account lessening the severity of condition based on people having access to preventative care etc etc etc. Its the only way forward and it makes sense. 

I would pay a ton to watch you two faggots duke it out on Amherst Street. 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That one was easy. A quick risk vs reward analysis showed the risk was high, the reward , non existant.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

The same can be said for nearly every military action since WW2

Oh, you two big buddies now? Is Steve gonna' fuck you up the ass now, Benny? He better give you the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

We certainly could do better with mental illness and homelessness for all people though.....not just vets

Honestly the fact of whether they are very or not means nothing to me. I think we owe injured/combat vets a lot the rest we owe the same thing any other citizen should receive. We need better mental health treatment for them for sure 

Edited by Angry ginger