Check your account email address ×

Moar murder making!

Anler

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 8:22 PM, Anler said:

Sorry xlt I didn't feel like searching for your thread. This is a multi season series now. Sconny!

A lot of the evidence is garbage and the case was garbage but sill not convinced he 100% didn’t do it 

like their timeline and events... they say they bound her in Avery’s bed, raped her, then slit her throat and killed her 

then they took her out to his garage and killed her by shooting her in the head 

rhen loaded her up in the back of her own vehicle 

burned her to nothing right in front of the house where he killed her

then moved the bones and scattered them

28 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

A lot of the evidence is garbage and the case was garbage but sill not convinced he 100% didn’t do it 

like their timeline and events... they say they bound her in Avery’s bed, raped her, then slit her throat and killed her 

then they took her out to his garage and killed her by shooting her in the head 

rhen loaded her up in the back of her own vehicle 

burned her to nothing right in front of the house where he killed her

then moved the bones and scattered them

Yep. I think he did it, but the state botched it so bad, that by law he should get off. I don’t think the momo’esq nephew had anything to do with it. Like Momo, he is too ritard. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. I think he did it, but the state botched it so bad, that by law he should get off. I don’t think the momo’esq nephew had anything to do with it. Like Momo, he is too ritard. 

IMO it’s  possible that he did it and they knew it but couldn’t prove it so they planted evidence. The keys were obviously planted. The bullet made no sense. Stuff like that. They say they cut her throat in Avery’s bed which wouid make an absolute mess but there is zero evidence in there at all

Edited by Rod Johnson

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

IMO it’s  possible that he did it and they knew it but couldn’t prove it so they planted evidence. The keys were obviously planted. The bullet made no sense. Stuff like that. They say they cut her throat in Avery’s bed which wouid make an absolute mess but there is zero evidence in there at all

Yep. That’s my guess as well. 

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Kathleen Zellner has made sheep bitches out of Clod Johnson and Lettuce. :lmao:

Are you so fucking stupid that you don’t realize the definition of “sheep” in this case would be anyone who bought what the state and media sold them 15 years ago? You didn’t even watch the new one... How can you even pretend to make that claim unless of course you just refuse to take any other information in. Now, what would that make you? Oh, right, a sheep. Now fuck off pudgelskins. 

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There are a lot of things that dont make sense. I think "Kathleen" made an interesting assumption about the brother in law and nephew possibly having something to do with it but in the end nobody can explain what exactly happened and that kids testimony is going to hang them both unless they beat a confession out of someone else. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

There are a lot of things that dont make sense. I think "Kathleen" made an interesting assumption about the brother in law and nephew possibly having something to do with it but in the end nobody can explain what exactly happened and that kids testimony is going to hang them both unless they beat a confession out of someone else. 

That’s why the state fought the Supreme Court tooth and nail over keeping the confession in

was also interesting that it was a Clinton law that essentially made the Supreme Court nearly powerless over state court. They did that to expedite the execution over a mass murder IIRC

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you so fucking stupid that you don’t realize the definition of “sheep” in this case would be anyone who bought what the state and media sold them 15 years ago? You didn’t even watch the new one... How can you even pretend to make that claim unless of course you just refuse to take any other information in. Now, what would that make you? Oh, right, a sheep. Now fuck off pudgelskins. 

Poor Lettuce, I watched both series you numbskull and you're another one sucked in by conspiracy theories created by the producers of this show and Zellner. I love how Zellner makes the claim that Avery's blood was planted in Halbach's Rav from a vile of his blood that was treated with EDTA which is a preservative yet there was no EDTA present in the samples taken from the the Rav 4 as indicated by the FBI who did the test. The desperation to make a buck or gain notoriety is astonishing. :lmao:

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Really? Dassey's IQ is so low (like yours :lmao:) it's easy to see how Avery manipulated that poor kid.