Check your account email address ×

All you’re ford are belong to ZR1!

Rod

Just now, Zambroski said:

Same guys dragging the ZR1 are the same guys dragging "rough trail" 800 class sleds out on the lake.

No....the ZR1 is a fucking street strip car designed for the 1/4 .......do you know anything at all about cars?????

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t think anybody on this forum will own a zr1 or a gt....  this forum consist of mullet wearing sister fuckers with late 90’s and early 2000’s pos gm’s

I'd spring for the GTR before the ZR1 and a GT is way out of any budget I'd ever have. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Since when is the zr1 a drag car oops 

Zr1 destroys it on the track too wow 

Well the numbers arent out for this iteration of the ZR1 but that last generation was bested by the cheaper z06 around every track. The ZR1 has been heavy and more suited to a drag strip. Most people that buy them promptly slap DR's on them and take them to the track

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd spring for the GTR before the ZR1 and a GT is way out of any budget I'd ever have. 

C7 gs for me.  GT is a multi million dollar car a decade down the road..  zr1 will be like a 20000 old pos a decade down the road.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

C7 grandsport for me.  GT is a multi million dollar car a decade down the road..  zr1 will be like a 20000 old pos a decade down the road.

exactly ......fuck corvettes......they are for gray hairs who will never push them on the street. Anyone who does give one a good romp ends up in a cars and coffee crash compilation 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well the numbers arent out for this iteration of the ZR1 but that last generation was bested by the cheaper z06 around every track. The ZR1 has been heavy and more suited to a drag strip. Most people that buy them promptly slap DR's on them and take them to the track

The problem is that the z06 is an almost perfectly balanced track car.  There isn't enough differences in suspension or tire width to hold the ZR1's extra hp and torque planted in the quick slaloms.  The torque range differences all maginify in the lower gears.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The problem is that the z06 is an almost perfectly balanced track car.  There isn't enough differences in suspension or tire width to hold the ZR1's extra hp and torque planted in the quick slaloms.  The torque range differences all maginify in the lower gears.

Its in the tuning......maybe this generation is different but the last Zr1 was not a track car .....it was a strip car

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its in the tuning......maybe this generation is different but the last Zr1 was not a track car .....it was a strip car

No, it's a track car for people that want a ZR1 satin jacket, hat and matching key chain.  These drivers are the ones getting lapped by the bmw M3 roadsters.  :wall:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it's a track car for people that want a ZR1 satin jacket, hat and matching key chain.  These drivers are the ones getting lapped by the bmw M3 roadsters.  :wall:

:lol: I'll take the VW Golf that n2o bought and be happy with that