Check your account email address ×

Sarah Silverman says comedian Louis C.K. masturbated in front of her with her consent

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When a girl comes to your place you whip it out? Just like that? 

If it's after a drunken bar fest after midnight....of course!!!  Why the fuck would I invite her over for anything else?  Why else would she come/cum?  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

If it's after a drunken bar fest after midnight....of course!!!  Why the fuck would I invite her over for anything else?  Why else would she come/cum?  :lol:

No shit. Go willingly to a guys hotel room alone we’ll nto the morning hours that on its own is a form of consent. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What?

My recollection was he invited this broad up to his hotel room and did it there. 

Playing the victim after willingly going to a guys hotel room at 2am where he never touched you or made any advances? Get a grip. 

I thought it was at a comedy club . 

We gave pee wee a big hell no too!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He was their boss. He was using his position of power to literally get his rocks off.

If he hired hookers to watch him jerk off, who the fuck cares. But he'd have comedian who wanted to get written onto his show or write for his show. 

He was a funny comedian but he deserves this. 

He wasn’t their boss you ninny.  He was a headliner.  He couldn’t hire or fire her.  Holy fuck the intentional twisting of facts to fit a narrative 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He wasn’t their boss you ninny.  He was a headliner.  He couldn’t hire or fire her.  Holy fuck the intentional twisting of facts to fit a narrative 

A fifth woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect her family’s privacy because she has not been publicly linked to the incident with Louis C.K., also has disturbing memories about an incident with the comedian. In the late ’90s, she was working in production at “The Chris Rock Show” when Louis C.K., a writer and producer there, repeatedly asked her to watch him masturbate, she said. She was in her early 20s and went along with his request, but later questioned his behavior.

Writer and producer vs women in her early 20's working in production. 

Honestly I bet he feels like a moron now.

If he was going to burn down his career he may as well have asked them for sex. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

A fifth woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect her family’s privacy because she has not been publicly linked to the incident with Louis C.K., also has disturbing memories about an incident with the comedian. In the late ’90s, she was working in production at “The Chris Rock Show” when Louis C.K., a writer and producer there, repeatedly asked her to watch him masturbate, she said. She was in her early 20s and went along with his request, but later questioned his behavior.

Writer and producer vs women in her early 20's working in production. 

Honestly I bet he feels like a moron now.

If he was going to burn down his career he may as well have asked them for sex. 

So not her boss. 

Thanks for confirming. 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....RevBetaCuck says he deserved this.  

I'm sure it's a normal thing for you and your co-workers to jerk off in front of each other at the end of the day.

But it wasn't common practice for these women.  Evidently they were heading back for a drink to celebrate their shows.

2:am sounds bad but when your show ends at 1:am and the bars are closed, I would imagine most performers spend more time drinking in their hotel rooms than a bar. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Producer and writer..  Yep he was her boss. 

Your link doesn’t even say what she did there you hack. :lol: 

She coukd very well have been a producer too, so a peer. 

And the executive producer is the boss, which he was not. :owned:

Edited by frenchy

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure it's a normal thing for you and your co-workers to jerk off in front of each other at the end of the day.

But it wasn't common practice for these women.  Evidently they were heading back for a drink to celebrate their shows.

2:am sounds bad but when your show ends at 1:am and the bars are closed, I would imagine most performers spend more time drinking in their hotel rooms than a bar. 

What Canadian planet do you hail from?  I find it comical you've decided all the motives, places and activities here to fit your little story.  Meh....libnormal.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Your link doesn’t even say what she did there you hack. :lol: 

You know he admitted to abusing his position of power don't you?

Not sure why you want to defend him when he won't even defend his actions. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You know he admitted to abusing his position of power don't you?

Not sure why you want to defend him when he won't even defend his actions. 

What else is he going to say in this environment when guys like you run around with your hair on fire over nothing. 

Hes smart enough to feign remorse say what snowflakes want to hear and  hopefully move on and salvage his career. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

It’s not assault. Or putting Anyone in any harm or danger. Not into it? Say see ya later leave the room and go on with your life. 

Msking it an issue when it really  isn’t is weak. 

so that is your argument for all pervs who pull there cock out and start jacking off in front of non consenting  people ?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so that is your argument for all pervs who pull there cock out and start jacking off in front of non consenting  people ?

When you start writing in English, instead of that brain warping hodgepodge shit, I’ll hook you up with someone just like frenchy.