Check your account email address ×

Erdogan asks Riyadh to 'prove' journalist left consulate

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you miss Trump making a comment about it, or did DUh not spoon feed you that narrative?

A fuckin comment? A real leader condemns this act.

Jesus get a friggin clue

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A fuckin comment? A real leader condemns this act.

Jesus get a friggin clue

You know there is no proven fact that the Saudi’s did anything yet. Oops, why should that matter, we saw how you handled the Kavanaugh case... Maybe, you braindead fucktard, we should get actual actionable information before the president of the United States of America starts condemning a country we are technically allied with? How does that sound you ignorant, know nothing, spoon fed cunt? Now go take some Metamucil and shut the fuck up. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obama spent 8 years covering up the Saudi involvement in 9/11

Not a peep from MC

Exactly. 

“I am concerned about it,” Trump said. “I don’t like hearing about it. Hopefully that will sort itself out. Right now nobody knows anything about it, but there’s some pretty bad stories going around. I do not like it.”

@Mainecat 

What should he do at this point until more information is found? Scrambled some B-2’s and drop some hate and discontent? Seriously, your generation of spoon fed mindless sheep need to die off. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know there is no proven fact that the Saudi’s did anything yet. Oops, why should that matter, we saw how you handled the Kavanaugh case... Maybe, you braindead fucktard, we should get actual actionable information before the president of the United States of America starts condemning a country we are technically allied with? How does that sound you ignorant, know nothing, spoon fed cunt? Now go take some Metamucil and shut the fuck up. 

index.jpg

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Exactly. 

“I am concerned about it,” Trump said. “I don’t like hearing about it. Hopefully that will sort itself out. Right now nobody knows anything about it, but there’s some pretty bad stories going around. I do not like it.”

@Mainecat 

What should he do at this point until more information is found? Scrambled some B-2’s and drop some hate and discontent? Seriously, your generation of spoon fed mindless sheep need to die off. 

He knows way more that what he said. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Obama spent 8 years covering up the Saudi involvement in 9/11

Not a peep from MC

If he invaded Canada would you have felt better?