Check your account email address ×

Confirmed bitches!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

they are extremely torn about how they feel about the FBI now . holding off to see what CNN has to say about the FBI investigation skills 

Some on cunt news network is throwin Avanatti under the bus.   Fucking priceless.   cnn has him on more than anyone.  :lmao:

Just now, snopro31 said:

Ford should be in jail.

But 90 % of the fuckers commenting on this are too weak to see the fault by ford.

Shut up gummy you fucking retarded faggot ass 73er. Kill yourself

On 4/3/2017 at 3:20 PM, Highmark said:

I'll stand on the right to personal privacy instead of the public's "right to know" when it comes to stuff like that.     

I could care less who we spy on outside the US or non US citizens.  

On 5/30/2017 at 1:12 PM, Highmark said:

One thing that is overlooked is the govt uses spying on all of us as an excuse to keep us safe from terrorism.   The more they let in the more they will claim the need for spying on us.  

On 5/9/2017 at 10:50 AM, Highmark said:

Its laughable to think Obama was not a part of all this.   Same people who cry about govt spying are saying NOTHING.  Political bias at its greatest. 

On 4/3/2017 at 10:58 AM, Highmark said:

The main Snowden supporter on here was Slinger. :lol: 

I approved of Snowden outing the illegal spying on American's what I didn't approve of the massive dump of collateral intel that he dumped trusting reporters to handle it properly.  That was extremely risky.     

On 3/16/2017 at 2:25 PM, Highmark said:

Of course they couldn't be "grim" on the level of spying that the IC is doing on our people.

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Sweet! Now the libs will be owned and triggered when Kavanaugh helps the rest of the fascists shred the Constitution!

Hahaha! Stupid libs!

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

More like stupid noggin. 

I know a guy who uses cannabis medically. He also supports legalization. He's going to vote for it this November. 

But he's also a big Trump guy and likes Bill Schuette for governor. That's how fucking backwards Republicans are today. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

I know a guy who uses cannabis medically. He also supports legalization. He's going to vote for it this November. 

But he's also a big Trump guy and likes Bill Schuette for governor. That's how fucking backwards Republicans are today. 

Trump talked about legalization last week. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump talked about legalization last week. 

And appointed Jeff fucking Sessions as the head law man in the whole country. Trump is a brain dead fucking moron 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Schuette is Trump's guy and he's been nothing but an obstacle to safe access for patients and legal access for adults. 

Your friend should move to a state less fucked up than Michigan. There are at least 40 of them.