Check your account email address ×

She nails it, Thugs in Albuquerque

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump calls them out and his supporters whine about it? The fuck head has insulted every ethnic group in the country including women. He gets what he asks for.

I see it as hes calling like it is and they don't like it. :news: The truth always hurts. 

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Holy chit..she should run for prez! :lol:

Tomi is smoking hot!

image.png

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

I see it as hes calling like it is and they don't like it. :news: The truth always hurts. 

Yep.  I think whether he calls it like it is or calls it as most perceive it to be, he's hitting home for a lot of people who are just sick of the gross pandering.  

I find it funny that libs hate him and his followers so much without bothering to wonder why.  The liberal "intellectuals".   :dunno:  

Both candidates will divide this country even more.  Trump will bring it to the breaking point.  And honestly, that's not such a bad thing either.  It's gonna get worse before it gets better....band aids and lies aren't what we need anymore.  

Hell, I may even let fly and throw myself into a gaggle of lib-tards!  It's fucking go time!  Woo hoo!!!

Wait, I know that's not right.  Is it called a "gaggle"?

:lmao:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump calls them out and his supporters whine about it? The fuck head has insulted every ethnic group in the country including women. He gets what he asks for.

Link all that that up for us will yah MaineCUNT. :guzzle: he insulted illegals who murder people, where is this other bullshit you DemonCUNT fucks like to spew? liar :nuts: 

It is funny how Trump has to answer for every person/ group in America and Hillary doesn't.

The media in this Country is such a joke.

They will never condemn the leftwing thugs that cause injury & damage like the  tea party protesters............With their scary signs. 

Just read the communist party is throwing their support behind Clinton.

WOW............ is the media going to hound her to condemn a group that wants to overthrow the government.

:eyesroll:

The commies want a bought & paid for capitalist  whore for president?

Smart group.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Blowin a dog whistle and then complaining there are too many dogs?

In Libland it;s Trumps fault that the parasite class riots, vandalizes and stops free speech.:lol: