Check your account email address ×

Repugs Press On.....

SnowRider

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You are clued into Booker right now aren’t you?  Probably clapping in front of the tube, right?

What a bullshit artist this clown is.  An angry version of Obama.  An activist for nobody but himself.

:

nope, just got back from lunch. i saw a little of ted cruz though. what a pussy he is :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope, just got back from lunch. i saw a little of ted cruz though. what a pussy he is :lol:

Agreed.  Not a Cruz fan myself but Booker is a showboating Idiot.  He just got up and left.  :lol:

Good riddance to that fucking blowhard.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

so you're cool with more spying, making the potus above the law, more corporate influence in elections, etc etc etc etc?

because you're afraid someone's "gonna take yer guns?"

f'in typical. it's because of dumb fucks like you we have this major cluster fuck where you, me, and everyone in here will be played. most of you are just too dumb to even see it. 

Down the road a president can stop that... maybe a Congress.  Trump, clinton, aren’t the ones to stop that.  Maybe the next president will, maybe not.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Semi automatic weapons will be safe for the rest of my life if BK gets to the SC.  Need no additional reason not to have him on the courts.

:lmao: You’re a total tool :lmao: The NRA loves dummies like you 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re a total tool :lmao: The NRA loves dummies like you 

Do you think either party if they held a super majority would push for a ban on AR 15’s...

and thank you for your NRA contribution!!!

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Do you think either party if they held a super majority would push for a ban on AR 15’s...

and thank you for your NRA contribution!!!

I pay my bets 👍. @Zambroski perhaps you can remind the forums pathological liar next time he starts flapping his lips :lmao: 

On 9/28/2018 at 6:32 PM, SnowRider said:

I pay my bets 👍. @Zambroski perhaps you can remind the forums pathological liar next time he starts flapping his lips :lmao: 

OH!  I missed this gem.

Yuh....If you won those two bets worth $600, you still would be too cowardly to collect....but your stupid, welching, lying, cowardly, pathetic, idiotic ass would be here chirping about it every day.

SR Tablecloth demot.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OH!  I missed this gem.

Yuh....If you won those two bets worth $600, you still would be too cowardly to collect....but your stupid, welching, lying, cowardly, pathetic, idiotic ass would be here chirping about it every day.

I pay my bets.  You lie about bets.  And the only coward in this conversation is the one who continues to lie and proclaim he’s gonna ‘collect’ but never shows up.  Show up or shut up 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I pay my bets.  You lie about bets.  And the only coward in this conversation is the one who continues to lie and proclaim he’s gonna ‘collect’ but never shows up.  Show up or shut up 👍

No, you lost two bets totalling $600 to me over the election.  But it's not about the money to me...never has been.  I just want you to man up and show up to finish your tough guy challenge.  Fucking loser coward.

Now...get that cold call list together for tomorrow.  You kids are getting tired of sharing a room!  Make some money!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

No, you lost two bets totalling $600 to me over the election.  But it's not about the money to me...never has been.  I just want you to man up and show up to finish your tough guy challenge.  Fucking loser coward.

Now...get that cold call list together for tomorrow.  You kids are getting tired of sharing a room!  Make some money!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

You’re liar.  I pay my bets.  The end.  👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re liar.  I pay my bets.  The end.  👍

Oh...sure you do.  I already told you just to pay half (or anything) toward the site.  The caveat of "paid face to face" is what I want.

What a loud mouth pussy you are.  Perfect liberal.  I grabbed one of your little boyfriends by the hair last weekend....he screamed like a girl and his wife begged me to let him go.  LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...sure you do.  I already told you just to pay half (or anything) toward the site.  The caveat of "paid face to face" is what I want.

What a loud mouth pussy you are.  Perfect liberal.  I grabbed one of your little boyfriends by the hair last weekend....he screamed like a girl and his wife begged me to let him go.  LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then you woke up......... :lmao: 

Why would you grab a man by the hair??? Wtf

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why would you grab a man by the hair??? Wtf

It was funny as fuck!!!  I mean...my wife didn't speak to me for a few days but...TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! 

Can you imaging another man grabbing you by the hair and you doing nothing but hitting your knees and screaming....then doing NOTHING?  In front of your wife and your friends?  Then having your wife beg for your freedom?  

I'm also banned from that establishment...still...WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was funny as fuck!!!  I mean...my wife didn't speak to me for a few days but...TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! 

Can you imaging another man grabbing you by the hair and you doing nothing but hitting your knees and screaming....then doing NOTHING?  In front of your wife and your friends?  Then having your wife beg for your freedom?  

I'm also banned from that establishment...still...WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

And you’re full of shit.....you just keep confirming you’re a pathological liar.  At least Snotty exudes his ‘fake toughness’ with a sense of humor....yours is pathological :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Madman you’re full of shit.....you just keep confirming you’re a pathological liar.  At least Snotty exudes his ‘fake toughness’ with a sense of humor....yours is pathological :lmao: 

Keep projecting you little man.  What is hilarious to me is, somebody somewhere...somehow and unknowingly calls you "the MAN of the house".

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

for gods sakes even Minnie says you two fellers need just get it done you bandwidth badasses.....BTW her money is on the Zambrewski feller

I agree with Minnie!  ....on both counts!  :lol: 

BTW...thanks for sending me your new mouse trap plans!  Worked like a charm!

Related image