Check your account email address ×

GOP women on Kavanaugh. “All boys do this”

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snake said:

She couldn't give one fuck less.

But hey, I'm talking to a bad ass throat slitter who had done.......................................................................... zip.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I knew you pretending to give a shit about individual liberties and privacy rights was bullshit. You're a partisan mindless hack like snowrider and as long as it's your team doing the violating your all set. Fuck you.....fucking sheep

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I'm going to do something about it... derp... derp."

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Make it personal when you got nothing

It's what Moe does best....but hey...haven't you heard....he was in the military!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's what Moe does best....but hey...haven't you heard....he was in the military!!!!!!

Moe is no different than my 10lb shi tsu sitting at the foot of my bed. He thinks hes a lot bigger , tougher and taken seriously than he actually is.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Moe is no different than my 10lb shi tsu sitting at the foot of my bed. He thinks hes a lot bigger , tougher and taken seriously than he actually is.

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Screen-Shot-2018-09-23-at-8.51.11-AM-600

Screen-Shot-2018-09-23-at-8.51.59-AM-600

This is amazing idiocy.  I'd  be surprised if she shows up this week.  Just more obstruction and delay.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The end supports the means

It really doesn't though.  I don't agree with all of his decisions either but this is a poor way to do it and setting an example of  how to wreck somebody's career, family and life by horseshit political means.  This is nothing more than the liberal fascist movement driving ahead in spite of democracy that has voted them out.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is amazing idiocy.  I'd  be surprised if she shows up this week.  Just more obstruction and delay.

It really doesn't though.  I don't agree with all of his decisions either but this is a poor way to do it and setting an example of  how to wreck somebody's career, family and life by horseshit political means.  This is nothing more than the liberal fascist movement driving ahead in spite of democracy that has voted them out.

Dude....Kavanaugh is hell bent on wrecking your constitutional rights. That throws decorum out the window. He is the enemy of free men. He should be treated as such

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

“In my view, that critical national security need outweighs the impact on privacy occasioned by this program.”

^^^^Those are his words....defending government abuse and illegal search and seizure. He is an advocate for police abuse as well. There is a reason they are hiding everything the man did during the Bush years

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude....Kavanaugh is hell bent on wrecking your constitutional rights. That throws decorum out the window. He is the enemy of free men. He should be treated as such

Image result for going crazy gif

Just now, f7ben said:

“In my view, that critical national security need outweighs the impact on privacy occasioned by this program.”

^^^^Those are his words....defending government abuse and illegal search and seizure. He is an advocate for police abuse as well. There is a reason they are hiding everything the man did during the Bush years

...and he'd be correct as long as proper protocol is followed.  You can't take a snipet of his decision and force it into a  box made for madness.  Well, you can but....

Image result for watermelon eating gif

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Imagine what’s hiding in those thousands of pages that were withheld?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Funny thing is, you actually believe him not being confirmed is a win for dems.  It's actually better for R's.  

It is. If they put up another frat boy like him it will take a few months and the midterms will be over.

Just now, Mainecat said:

It is. If they put up another frat boy like him it will take a few months and the midterms will be over.

Here it is.  Proof of the idiocy we are seeing here.

I'm guessing the dems lose mid terms.  And this horseshit will add to it.  An early congratulations on being a part of history again!!!!

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine what’s hiding in those thousands of pages that were withheld?

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What are they hiding? Where’s the Republican transparency promised?

Fast and Furious?