Check your account email address ×

Think you’re good?

Big fukken deal. 

This is like that goof Bob Munden who used to try to make a big shit out of his shooting. 

And that faggot Byron Ferguson who shoots the bow and says " don't try this at home ". 

What a bunch of self-promoting dramatics over nothing. 

You guys could do almost the same shit if you were trained and practiced enough. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big fukken deal. 

This is like that goof Bob Munden who used to try to make a big shit out of his shooting. 

And that faggot Byron Ferguson who shoots the bow and says " don't try this at home ". 

You guys could do almost the same shit if you were trained and practiced enough. 

....but you’ll always have a micro penis and t-Rex arms 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big fukken deal. 

That can be said of most any trainable human.  Doing the training, becoming proficient, and elevating ones self to the upper percentage of the activity is something few do.

Neal

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

....but you’ll always have a micro penis and t-Rex arms 

How do you know how small my dink is????

Where were you that you saw my dink?

Why were you looking at my dink?

How close to my dink was your face when you saw my dink????

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That can be said of most any trainable human.  Doing the training, becoming proficient, and elevating ones self to the upper percentage of the activity is something few do.

Neal

Yeah, but who really cares that he shoots 6 rounds from a tricked-out Model 29, 1/2 second faster than you?? 

46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How do you know how small my dink is????

Where were you that you saw my dink?

Why were you looking at my dink?

How close to my dink was your face when you saw my dink????

if you quit sticking it on every hole in every men's room stall the secret would  still be secret . wide stance my ass 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if you quit sticking it on every hole in every men's room stall the secret would  still be secret . wide stance my ass 

So, did you see my small dink???

How close was your face to my dink, when you saw my dink?????

Tell every body here, how close was your face to my dink, when you saw my dink?????????

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, did you see my small dink???

How close was your face to my dink, when you saw my dink?????

Tell every body here, how close was your face to my dink, when you saw my dink?????????

it was sort of sad you kept stabbing the wall of the stall but not enough came through to even get 2 fingers on it .like a real penis only smaller 

it did smell pretty bad you should get that looked at 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it was sort of sad you kept stabbing the wall of the stall but not enough came through to even get 2 fingers on it .like a real penis only smaller 

it did smell pretty bad you should get that looked at 

So, you admit that your face was so close to my dink, THAT YOU COULD SMELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you admit that your face was so close to my dink, THAT YOU COULD SMELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lotta faggots coming out of the wood works eh z notty?  How the hell are ya, ya crazy bastid!! :bc: 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Lotta faggots coming out of the wood works eh z notty?  How the hell are ya, ya crazy bastid!! :bc: 

Been a lousy year. Everything was goin' good until the end of March, then we got whacked with three storms back to back. 

Shitloads of trees down, tons of repairs. Two unbelievable encroachments on our property, has kept me busy with my lawyer almost every day. Not to mention the thousands of Dollars lost so far, and still one to go. 

Other than that, kind of OK, hoping to take the boat out soon and assassinate some bass. 

Yeah, there really are too many faggots around here. It's really getting bothersome, just too much faggottry!! 

I mean like 800 FAGGON used ta' be the only real faggot around here, but now a lot have cropped-up to take his place!! It's like a faggot breeding ground!!! 

I mean like you've seen my pics of massive Jonsered saws, my broads, my deer kills,  my woodpiles, etc., right?? 

Obviously, I'm a very manly man!! 

So what do we have on this site nowadays............................guys talkin' about dinks, poo poo, and all manner of perverted shit. 

I don't know if I can take this place much longer, there are really too many faggots around here for a manly man, such as myself.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Been a lousy year. Everything was goin' good until the end of March, then we got whacked with three storms back to back. 

Shitloads of trees down, tons of repairs. Two unbelievable encroachments on our property, has kept me busy with my lawyer almost every day. Not to mention the thousands of Dollars lost so far, and still one to go. 

Other than that, kind of OK, hoping to take the boat out soon and assassinate some bass. 

Yeah, there really are too many faggots around here. It's really getting bothersome, just too much faggottry!! 

I mean like 800 FAGGON used ta' be the only real faggot around here, but now a lot have cropped-up to take his place!! It's like a faggot breeding ground!!! 

I mean like you've seen my pics of massive Jonsered saws, my broads, my deer kills,  my woodpiles, etc., right?? 

Obviously, I'm a very manly man!! 

So what do we have on this site nowadays............................guys talkin' about dinks, poo poo, and all manner of perverted shit. 

I don't know if I can take this place much longer, there are really too many faggots around here for a manly man, such as myself.

the guy who where's his gimp mask then posts the pic with pride on FS calling any one a fag is priceless 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the guy who where's his gimp mask then posts the pic with pride on FS calling any one a fag is priceless 

Yes wears gimp mask when he commits his crimes.  Why was he fired from the force ? His family still won't talk to him !