Check your account email address ×

More Trump lies, lies, lies

Mainecat

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Obviously. Did the war end until 75? Were we still in th Cold War with your ultimate enemy the Russians? Yep. You didn’t sign up but you expected others to sign up. Chickenhawk piece of shit. 

Holy fuck just admit your wrong.  You had to be 18 to join.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Because I respect people that served even yourself. What I don’t understand is why a veteran would blindly support a draft dodger.

A draft dodger is different than someone that chooses not to serve.

Why did you serve?

Now answer my question

Just now, Mainecat said:

The cease fire was in Jan 73

your arguing with someone who was alive at the time.

The war didn’t officially end till 75. There were still SOF Dudes there, Cambodia, and Laos well past the cease fire. We were still in the Cold War. You disparage someone for not going to war or serving, and you didn’t serve. That’s the point Einstein. You have no spine. You advocate for war with Russia even today. Did any of your chickenhawk bred children sign up to possibly serve in the war you so badly want with Russia? Or is that someone else’s fight that your prestigious bloodline is above? Now sit down and shut up chickenhawk. Every vet that has ever lived agrees with me here. You’re trash. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The war didn’t officially end till 75. There were still SOF Dudes there, Cambodia, and Laos well past the cease fire. We were still in the Cold War. You disparage someone for not going to war or serving, and you didn’t serve. That’s the point Einstein. You have no spine. You advocate for war with Russia even today. Did any of your chickenhawk bred children sign up to possibly serve in the war you so badly want with Russia? Or is that someone else’s fight that your prestigious bloodline is above? Now sit down and shut up chickenhawk. Every vet that has ever lived agrees with me here. You’re trash. 

You got owned once again. My memory is much better than yours.

are you gonna answer why you joined? 

Just now, Mainecat said:

You got owned once again. My memory is much better than yours.

are you gonna answer why you joined? 

I did. And have many times. Because it looked like fun to jump out of planes, do hoodrat shit with my friends, and blow shit up. Are you going to answer why you think it’s ok to disparage those who didn’t serve when you didn’t serve you chickenhawk shit bag?

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did in both threads. Chickenhawk plastic patriot. Mainecat Trump doesn’t realize he is the same as Donald Trump in the eyes of all Vets. 

A 5 time draft dodger is much different than someone that decided not to serve

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did. And have many times. Because it looked like fun to jump out of planes, do hoodrat shit with my friends, and blow shit up. Are you going to answer why you think it’s ok to disparage those who didn’t serve when you didn’t serve you chickenhawk shit bag?

So now anyone who didn’t serve in the military a chickenhawk?

Just now, Mainecat said:

A 5 time draft dodger is much different than so,done that decided not to serve

No. It comes down to a simple truth. Did you or did you not want to serve. If you did not, you are no different than someone else who did not want to serve but was not forced to by a draft. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. It comes down to a simple truth. Did you or did you not want to serve. If you did not, you are no different than someone else who did not want to serve but was not forced to by a draft. 

If drafted yes unlike the President. My draft lottery number was 32.

No you dumb fuck. Anyone who didn’t serve and shits on others who didn’t is a chickenhawk. Wow. Are you this incapable of following along? 

Just take your ownage once again will ya.

No you dumb fuck. Anyone who didn’t serve and shits on others who didn’t is a chickenhawk. Wow. Are you this incapable of following along? 

He doesn’t get it at all.  He is the perfect hypocritical imbecile at the highest level possible.  He’s why I’ve grown to absolutely detest liberals.

• Thanks 1

My older brother was 37 when he joined the Maine Air Guard.

It was after 9/11.

He joined after I had already done my 16 years.

He didn't need the money, he was a lawyer.

Now, why didn't Mainecat do the same? He had a whole lifetime, and a catalyst 17 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

My older brother was 37 when he joined the Maine Air Guard.

It was after 9/11.

He joined after I had already done my 16 years.

He didn't need the money, he was a lawyer.

Now, why didn't Mainecat do the same? He had a whole lifetime, and a catalyst 17 years ago.

MC was “too busy” during the span from age 18 to 38 to serve.

I’d love to hear what he did of such great significants during those years that it now allows him to judge others who didn’t serve.  I’m sure his accomplishments are impressive.