Check your account email address ×

More Trump lies, lies, lies

Mainecat

@Mainecat how come you didn’t go back in the other thread and explain why at 62 years old you were old enough to fight in Vietnam but chose not to, yet you still talk shit about someone else who could have fought in Vietnam but chose not to? Lies, lies, lies?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Mainecat how come you didn’t go back in the other thread and explain why at 62 years old you were old enough to fight in Vietnam but chose not to, yet you still talk shit about someone else who could have fought in Vietnam but chose not to? Lies, lies, lies?

Don't expect an answer or a honest one

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How fuckin many times do you want to go over this? I told you at least 2 times before. are you this dumb? Is my memory better than yours?

Now you do the math....I turned 18 in September 1973

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

How fuckin many times do you want to go over this? I told you at least 2 times before. are you this dumb? Is my memory better than yours?

Are you 62? Yes or no? Were you 18 in 1974? Yes or no? Did Vietnam end in 1975? Yes or no? Could you have served in Vietnam? Yes or no? Are you a chicken hawk hypocritical pussy piece of shit who should suck start a shotgun? Yes.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you 62? Yes or no? Were you 18 in 1974? Yes or no? Did Vietnam end in 1975? Yes or no? Could you have served in Vietnam? Yes or no? Are you a chicken hawk hypocritical pussy piece of shit who should suck start a shotgun? Yes.

Holy fuck are you serious? In January 1973 Nixon signed the treaty.

Jesus dumb ass do a little research before you open your mouth.

Let me be clear again. If you talk shit about people not serving and you didn’t serve, every single service member past, present, and future thinks you are a piece of shit. Ooops, sorry. Now go ahead and weasel out of it bitch.

Because I respect people that served even yourself. What I don’t understand is why a veteran would blindly support a draft dodger.

A draft dodger is different than someone that chooses not to serve.

Why did you serve?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck are you serious? In January 1973 Nixon signed the treaty.

Jesus dumb ass do a little research before you open your mouth.

D8EC4FD8-2E47-44C8-81E2-F58C1EDF5110.jpeg.1b28e75170f44ae149432b7ed0cf389f.jpeg

What about the big mean commies Russia that we were still in the Cold War with? You advocate them being enemies but you didn’t sign up to defend the nation against them? What does that make you? Ooops, a chicken hawk. If you didn’t serve, you don’t have the right to talk shit about others not serving and expect those who did served to give you a free pass. I can’t wait for your generation to die off. 

D8EC4FD8-2E47-44C8-81E2-F58C1EDF5110.jpeg.1b28e75170f44ae149432b7ed0cf389f.jpeg

What about the big mean commies Russia that we were still in the Cold War with? You advocate them being enemies but you didn’t sign up to defend the nation against them? What does that make you? Ooops, a chicken hawk. If you didn’t serve, you don’t have the right to talk shit about others not serving and expect those who did served to give you a free pass. I can’t wait for your generation to die off. 

You are aware the treaty was signed in Jan 73 right?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Because I respect people that served even yourself. What I don’t understand is why a veteran would blindly support a draft dodger.

A draft dodger is different than someone that chooses not to serve.

Why did you serve?

I don’t respect you. I vehemently oppose people like you. I respect people like moto who think the military is trash. It’s his view point and it’s consistent as is his right as an American. You though? You advocate for war and disparage those who didn’t go, yet you never went. You are the epitome of a plastic patriot piece of shit chicken hawk. You are Donald Trump. And I think, and said in the other thread, Trump is a pussy too for the same reasons. Oops, sorry. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware the treaty was signed in Jan 73 right?

Obviously. Did the war end until 75? Were we still in th Cold War with your ultimate enemy the Russians? Yep. You didn’t sign up but you expected others to sign up. Chickenhawk piece of shit. 

I don’t respect you. I vehemently oppose people like you. I respect people like moto who think the military is trash. It’s his view point and it’s consistent as is his right as an American. You though? You advocate for war and disparage those who didn’t go, yet you never went. You are the epitome of a plastic patriot piece of shit chicken hawk. You are Donald Trump. And I think, and said in the other thread, Trump is a pussy too for the same reasons. Oops, sorry. 

Your clueless. I never advocated for war. I disparage vets who support a draft dodger to lead our country as CIC

Obviously. Did the war end until 75? Were we still in th Cold War with your ultimate enemy the Russians? Yep. You didn’t sign up but you expected others to sign up. Chickenhawk piece of shit. 

The cease fire was in Jan 73

your arguing with someone who was alive at the time.