Check your account email address ×

2019 race sleds

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These requests don’t make sense to me.  “When are we getting a new chassis?”  Unless there is something fundamentally wrong with the current, why change?  The Procross is a winner...period.  Most people that want a new chassis just want new plastic and/or don’t know the difference.  Yuh...speaking to you Doo people here.  Good lord.  If Dootalk catered to any more retards, they’d get federal funding.  :lmao:

Meh, rumor is 2020 for new Cat chassis.   :dunno:  and really don’t care.  

The procross is fucking garbage a d nobody gives 2 sweet fucks about faggot ass sx racing. The sales numbers prove it. Cat is shit and needs a new chassis

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The procross is fucking garbage a d nobody gives 2 sweet fucks about faggot ass sx racing. The sales numbers prove it. Cat is shit and needs a new chassis

Hey, Mr. Hairfire, AC took 60% of all sled racing podiums last year.

Hint: learn to ride.

2nd hint: sell off all those confiscated tool kits you’ve been collecting....they ain’t helpin’ ya!

FAGGOT!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, Mr. Hairfire, AC took 60% of all sled racing podiums last year.

Hint: learn to ride.

2nd hint: sell off all those confiscated tool kits you’ve been collecting....they ain’t helpin’ ya!

FAGGOT!  :lol:

The sled is shit and nobody wants one. Cat can't survive on wannabes buying leftover race sleds so they can jump driveways in their hood. FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The sled is shit and nobody wants one. Cat can't survive on wannabes buying leftover race sleds so they can jump driveways in their hood. FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

BennyBarker:  buys Poo haybaler, “BEST FUCKING SLED ON SNOW....PERIOD...FUCKINN FAGGOT ASS FAGGOTS FUCKING AWESOME BESTEST PERIOD!!!!!!  Jdhdhskskksjdjdjsnskkdjdbdbdjjdhdjnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111”

Also BennyBarker: Sells haybaler and buys 15 year old Arctic Cat sit-downer....complains about Procross chassis being old and dated.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BennyBarker:  buys Poo haybaler, “BEST FUCKING SLED ON SNOW....PERIOD...FUCKINN FAGGOT ASS FAGGOTS FUCKING AWESOME BESTEST PERIOD!!!!!!  Jdhdhskskksjdjdjsnskkdjdbdbdjjdhdjnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111”

Also BennyBarker: Sells haybaler and buys 15 year old Arctic Cat sit-downer....complains about Procross chassis being old and dated.

Actually .....I have 3 old cats. All three of them do what they are intended to do better than any procross sled.

Just now, f7ben said:

Actually .....I have 3 old cats. All three of them do what they are intended to do better than any procross sled.

Yeah, I think there were some of those old chassis on the vintage drag racing circuit last year.  

Shuddup before I stick my penis in one of your front holes.

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I think there were some of those old chassis on the vintage drag racing circuit last year.  

Shuddup before I stick my penis in one of your front holes.

Lolz.....you have a 3" procross. I probably would even notice 

I was at the unveiling yesterday. Didn't even bother to take pictures since everyone had their phones out live streaming on Facebook.  6000 Alpha for mountains, limited build and they will run out. If you want one go order it this week.

6000 SX gets new top end for low and midrange power.  Cat said they were focusing on winning hole shots.  XC didn't sound like much was new.

I picked up a new to me procross with the poser wannabe racer package. Cant wait to trail ride it!!!!!11!!!!1

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, consider getting your anus kashima coated then cuz Ima pound it like a mile of 3 foot moguls!!!!!!!!!

Let's see.....with you going top speed of that faggot ass race contraption......that means I'm getting about 2 minutes of sex!!!

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....when you ride a sled geared for kitty kat speeds you dont have room to slow down. You're already there

LOL!  You need to stick to clapping together those yard sale sleds into one and impressing your fellow bootlicking drunkards on that mega river run going bar to bar using all 3 inches of travel.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhooooooooeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! 

6DCE5D4D-3D49-4370-BE6B-21194A196677.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  You need to stick to clapping together those yard sale sleds into one and impressing your fellow bootlicking drunkards on that mega river run going bar to bar using all 3 inches of travel.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhooooooooeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! 

6DCE5D4D-3D49-4370-BE6B-21194A196677.jpeg

Ahh yup it’s 97! It’s one of sleds I want! Either that or 99 sno pro. 

On 9/8/2018 at 11:38 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Surely you don't mean that.  That is the most advanced snowmobile design ever conceived.  Light and quick.  That is one of the baddest sleds to ever hit snow. 

I did mean it. Regardless, it’s still ugly as fuck. 

• Like 1