Check your account email address ×

Trump's reported plans to slap China with tariffs on $200 billion, Apple and other blue chips brace for the fallout

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...you are still upset from the other day.  I get it.  I was a bit harsh but, that's how I roll!  It's the source of both your hatred and bizarre attraction to me!  :lmao:

...and no fucking way I'm opening up any of yours or Ben's tin-eared bullshit anymore.  Gross.

Once again, you showed me!!! :lol: 

fucking shopping cart nazi, ex Rambo, knock kneed fucker. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m pleased that I left you enlightened. If you want to buy a phone that supports the American worker more than any other, Apple. 

My phone is made in America, by American workers today.. 

So that would mean American workers are paid by a Chinese company, to make a product in the USA and sell to American citizens..

I'm down...

Apple has the most expensive everything, pays cheap Chinese labor to make it, then ships it over here for us to buy

I'll support the little fish in the pool

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

My phone is made in America, by American workers today.. 

So that would mean American workers are paid by a Chinese company, to make a product in the USA and sell to American citizens..

I'm down...

Apple has the most expensive everything, pays cheap Chinese labor to make it, then ships it over here for us to buy

I'll support the little fish in the pool

The last smart phone made in America was the MotoX. A shitty little plastic phone that could’ve made by hasbro. If you still own one of those you’re a total anal stick. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Apple: 80,000 US employees 

Samsung: . 10,000 US employees

Ford: 100,000 in North America. 

If trump policies damages Apple, all the quicker the piece of shit is voted out. Yes!!

no one working for Apple was evervvotingvfor Trump last time or next time no loss . fuck Apple