Check your account email address ×

Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets make a video of all the stupid shit trump has said and all  of the lies Hillary has said and pick the best candidate... :news:

It's the guys fucking views on policy you Nazi Pig Dog not stupid shit he said you fucking know nothing ignoramus :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's the guys fucking views on policy you Nazi Pig Dog not stupid shit he said you fucking know nothing ignoramus :guzzle: 

85,000 posts and you're still scared shitless.... :lol: Why?  :news:

Did you tell your new friend Z about your past....:snack:

The truth that you're an :usflag: who dodged the draft and fled to :canadaflag: hence your interest in Dump and 'Merica...:news:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The truth that you're an :usflag: who dodged the draft and fled to :canadaflag: hence your interest in Dump and 'Merica...:news:

:lies:all Taintrider post :guzzle: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh Jesus Christ....I'll bite.  I'm tired of hearing you cry about him having your ass shit-canned for a few days.  SO, here we go:

Please tell us all Momo...What are you so "scared of" and why that has anything to do with your post count.  :dunno: :handjob:

You don't have to tell me anything...just keep me laughing with your complicated, unique and sentence long name calling.  Oh..and these: :guzzle::flush::lies:

And why anyone who was too scared shit less to get his own army boots and show "skills" thinks he has any rights to call anyone else names concerning their non-service is ASTONISHING.

Go away you weak, little shell of a man.  But ask Momo first....remember who your owner is.  :lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh Jesus Christ....I'll bite.  I'm tired of hearing you cry about him having your ass shit-canned for a few days.  SO, here we go:

Please tell us all Momo...What are you so "scared of" and why that has anything to do with your post count.  :dunno: :handjob:

You don't have to tell me anything...just keep me laughing with your complicated, unique and sentence long name calling.  Oh..and these: :guzzle::flush::lies:

And why anyone who was too scared shit less to get his own army boots and show "skills" thinks he has any rights to call anyone else names concerning their non-service is ASTONISHING.

Go away you weak, little shell of a man.  But ask Momo first....remember who your owner is.  :lol2:

:lol: 

Every town has one....and you're it :lmao::lol::lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I never need congrats from you, chinless.  Now go diddle with your kids while watching Hillary campaign commercials.

You're a diddler, eh Z.  :news:. That explains your outbursts.....seek help before you offend agsin. :bc: