Check your account email address ×

Trump Privately Urges Pastors to Help Him From the Pulpit in Midterms

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Infidelity only counts to god and others if done on the job. Does your wife know this? :lol: 

Yes why?  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Jethro looks like a rocket scientist compared to that dork. :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's pretty close to being original but Jethro didn't look like a creepy pedo.  I should have spent more time on it but, meh....good enough.  :lol:

sometimes I’m reading his posts thinking this guy is the best troll in the history of the internet, no one is that goofy. 

Then his picture gets posted and I’m like holy shit,  this guy is the real deal. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

sometimes I’m reading his posts thinking this guy is the best troll in the history of the internet, no one is that goofy. 

Then his picture gets posted and I’m like holy shit,  this guy is the real deal. :lol:

He’s without a doubt the most complete imbecile I’ve ever experienced on the internet.  When I saw the pic of that chinless fucking hick in his tablecloth, I knew he was special.

:lol:

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Let’s see your photo. 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

MNMomowhosafraidofallnonwhitestraightpeople gets :owned:  :lmao: 

Be afraid of MS13 in bumfuck USA because we know those assholes are taking over the country.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not afraid of a fucking thing.  So that is the new thing then?  “People who vote for Trump are afraid!!”  :lmao:

Give me a break.  Your whole party consists of lying, crying cowards.  A cute little coalition of grievance groups all kneeling with your little fists of fury shaking at Trump.  Thanks Obama!!!!

:lmao:

Speaking of lying, crying cowards....look who just chimes in to suckle your nub!  :lol:

The guy you voted for says be afraid, be very afraid......"violence" and you his voters believe it and that's a fact, now you're one of his supporters it is what it is :thumbsup:

image.jpeg.93e3ebcc0f3dfe9a27582bd2779bba5c.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Be afraid of MS13 in bumfuck USA because we know those assholes are taking over the country.

The guy you voted for says be afraid, be very afraid......"violence" and you his voters believe it and that's a fact, now you're one of his supporters it is what it is :thumbsup:

You know Tranny lives in the sticks because he’s a chicken shit :lmao: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes Vince.  Everyone is scared....to walk into the wrong bathroom.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know Tranny lives in the sticks because he’s a chicken shit :lmao: 

Look what a badass you are!!!  Hey, I know you are too scared shitless to meet me and settle up but, JT threw out a challenge to you after you said “you’d beat his ass” and POOF!!! You disappeared.  Weird!  So, how about it you fucking chinless coward?

See Vince?  This is your team. You must be so proud.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look what a badass you are!!!  Hey, I know you are too scared shitless to meet me and settle up but, JT threw out a challenge to you after you said “you’d beat his ass” and POOF!!! You disappeared.  Weird!  So, how about it you fucking chinless coward?

:lmao: Gotta like how you keep running with the same lies :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lies?  Explain. 

Coward, welcher, liar, idiot.

:lol: You keep running with the same lies and even have a couple new ones :lmao: Pathetic 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s without a doubt the most complete imbecile I’ve ever experienced on the internet.  When I saw the pic of that chinless fucking hick in his tablecloth, I knew he was special.

:lol:

When you saw his photo you fell in love. Your wall of SR photos is straight out of the stalker hand book. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When you saw his photo you fell in love. Your wall of SR photos is straight out of the stalker hand book. 

Love?  Ewww.  I saw an excellent opportunity to troll a troll who fails to settle up on his shit talking commitments like a man.  And he’ll be my special project until he does.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The whole be afraid thing since 9-11 has turned me off with the Patriot Act and all the other nonsense that has evolved; but Trump has taken it to a level that is off the charts, but hey for some reason it resonates with his supporters, and quite frankly I don't get it because when it's your time it's your time.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The whole be afraid thing since 9-11 has turned me off with the Patriot Act and all the other nonsense that has evolved; but Trump has taken it to a level that is off the charts, but hey for some reason it resonates with his supporters, and quite frankly I don't get it because when it's your time it's your time.

Securing borders (especially ours) and protecting citizens in a nation should be any governments first job.  Borders matter.  

Hard to see why your team doesn’t understand this.  It’s not about “fear”.  But, it’s your little war cry.  What I see is it’s all about buying and growing your voting base at the cost of Americans.  No?  Obama hinted at that in his first book.  So.....

Tou like your forum teammates here?  How does it make you feel to be aroundsuck weakness and stupidity?

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Love?  Ewww.  I saw an excellent opportunity to troll a troll who fails to settle up on his shit talking commitments like a man.  And he’ll be my special project until he does.

Oh he’s your special project alright. The hours you spend going over his photo is proof of that. 

38,000 posts and a mod on hcs. I wouldn’t expect anything else except this type of behaviour.