Check your account email address ×

Trump absolutely nails it at a black church in Detroit

Rod

Ahhhh....racism!  I read this a while back...got me thinking of what else may go down or change.  Not sure if all these numbers are right but, since we're all being racists, well, here we go:

If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)

The prison population would go down by 37%

There would be almost 50% less gang members

Rape would go down significantly

Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%

Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan

SAT scores would go up by about 100 points

ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points

AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%

Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%

Gonorrhea would go down by 69%

Syphilis would go would go down by 58%

The average income would be over 20k more per year

The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%

Homelessness would go down by 57%

And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

Let be honest here. Not one single person on this forum gives a fuck about black people. I know I don't. So why all the threads about them? Why do we talk about them? Because they are criminals for the most part, a cancer in our society. Do we want them to be normal, yes, but we do not really give a fuck about them. Now, lets ponder why we do not care about them? It is because they are criminals. Until they deal with their criminal behaviour at a grass roots level, until they shame black men into taking responsibility for the children they hve, not a single white person will give a fuck about the bed they made for themselves.

We all pay for it, but mostly we only care at election time.

They have become a rock solid formidable voting block.They now have the power to sway elections and are easily manipulated.

Just now, Cold War said:

We all pay for it, but mostly we only care at election time.

They have become a rock solid formidable voting block.They now have the power to sway elections and are easily manipulated.

Exactly. Pander for their vote, it is all they are worth to a politician. Then ignore it. Nobody in politics will tell them what they need to hear. The truth. The truth is ugly and it is something blacks will never face.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

I was saying as a whole and in regards to the problems as they are presented and the assignment of blame they spew. Yes individuals are just that and there is good and bad in all groups. It is a color thing. it is them, as a group that are unable to police their own at the community level. It is them as a group that takes no ownership of their own destiny. It is them as a group that blames external forces for the high rate of failure. Funny, what are the chances of a young boy reaching success when he has no family structure, his mom becomes reliant upon the money the money her 14 year old son makes selling drugs, and he is left to the streets? How is that anyones fault but their own?

I hear ya but they are not the only groups that don't pull their own weight and cause trouble...some trailer parks around here are full of lazy ass drug dealing white fawking trash...but they don't kill each off very often.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I hear ya but that are not the only groups that don't pull their own weight...some trailer parks around here are full of lazy ass drug dealing white fawking trash...but they don't kill each off very often.

True, and white America does not defend that behaviour nor do they blame government or police for that issue. As a matter of fact, they call those people lazy scum, and give them the exact amount of respect they deserve, zero.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Exactly. Pander for their vote, it is all they are worth to a politician. Then ignore it. Nobody in politics will tell them what they need to hear. The truth. The truth is ugly and it is something blacks will never face.

Uh-huh.

Trump down there talking job opportunities is just as disingenuous as Hillary's white guilt rhetoric.There are no good  opportunities for illiterates,drop outs, drug addicts, unskilled........White or black.

Does anyone  really think what happened 200 years ago is keeping them out of Georgetown? 

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

True, and white America does not defend that behaviour nor do they blame government or police for that issue. As a matter of fact, they call those people lazy scum, and give them the exact amount of respect they deserve, zero.

yeah but they suck up gov services like no tomorrow.

We just can't win the war on drugs and poverty it seems...pride and self respect are out the window for to many..it's not their fault is very old..it is their fault or/and the parents of such slime.

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

It is actually worse, they burn their neighborhoods down in protest.

We recently had a case here where some animals shot a mans 8 year old son in retaliation to some bullshit.

The Dad still refuses to cooperate with police.........He aint no snitch..

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You guys go with the 70 plus year old moron running for president who went to the church in Detroit as he says to "learn" about blacks.

what idiots.

And you will go with what you always go with leftard hackery and a century of failed DemonCUNT policy :finger: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The reality is they aren't going anywhere - so work towards respectable solutions instead of crying over spilled milk.  I'd venture to guess the same or worse could be said about 13% of the poor red state R's... 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The reality is they aren't going anywhere - so work towards respectable solutions instead of crying over spilled milk.  I'd venture to guess the same or worse could be said about 13% of the poor red state R's... 

The only ones crying are blacks. BTW you do not get respect until you earn it, and blacks do not deserve any.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol::lmao::lol: 

image.jpeg

Great response. As usual you have no argument against the facts. Blacks are mostly losers and refuse to own the issues they themselves have created. FACT. The truth is not racist, suck it up princess.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Fucktard!  Like what?  What "respectable solutions" have you and your idiotic, bumbling, rhetoric spewing "solutions" has your party brought forward?  It's been 8 years since America elected the first black President in history who has verifiably made the black populace worse off in almost every category of what we consider and advancement since the beginning of his tenure.  Others outside your:"distinguished party" already know exactly what and why you pander to them with lies and promises.

So, YOU....."tell the fucking class" .....what can be done?  You know what...never mind, you don't know.  And if I wanted some 2 bit meme or other stupid pic or graph, I can find it myself on Google.

Now, go back and sit under your rock and stew.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Great response. As usual you have no argument against the facts. Blacks are mostly losers and refuse to own the issues they themselves have created. FACT. The truth is not racist, suck it up princess.

:lol: Your statements are unfounded and the brush is so broad - you're not worth a response.  You're like arguing with a klansman about race issues....not worth the effort. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Fucktard!  Like what?  What "respectable solutions" have you and your idiotic, bumbling, rhetoric spewing "solutions" has your party brought forward?  It's been 8 years since America elected the first black President in history who has verifiably made the black populace worse off in almost every category of what we consider and advancement since the beginning of his tenure.  Others outside your:"distinguished party" already know exactly what and why you pander to them with lies and promises.

So, YOU....."tell the fucking class" .....what can be done?  You know what...never mind, you don't know.  And if I wanted some 2 bit meme or other stupid pic or graph, I can find it myself on Google.

Now, go back and sit under your rock and stew.

:lol: 

image.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Your statements are unfounded and the brush is so broad - you're not worth a response.  You're like arguing with a klansman about race issues....not worth the effort. 

Welfare fraud, robbery, drug dealing, drug use, assault, tax evasion, theft. I bet 90% of black people over the age of seven are guilty of one or more of that short list of crimes. Yes son, most are criminal, most are losers, and all blame anyone or thing other than themselves for the mess they made.

Just now, Boered said:

Welfare fraud, robbery, drug dealing, drug use, assault, tax evasion, theft. I bet 90% of black people over the age of seven are guilty of one or more of that short list of crimes. Yes son, most are criminal, most are losers, and all blame anyone or thing other than themselves for the mess they made.

:lol: :nuts:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Same old Ignorant dip shit.  Nothing to add here...ever.  A lowly loser forced to sit on the sidelines and resort to name calling toward the real players out there.  Pathetic,

:nuts:

:fishing:

:lol: 

Not sure what trump, or white trash have to do with blacks being criminal losers? Seems to me SR has no sound argument against that simple fact and is deflecting to show a small minority of whites are losers as well. We know that and we call them what they are, now if the few decent black people would just do the same we may see progress.