Check your account email address ×

Oh oh. Isis rising

8 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh noes! Do you think we will give them the weapons to attack us with?

Duh, they might have to fight the...

*shuffles cards and pulls from deck* 

...Chinese with them!!1!

• Haha 1

AFJ, still hoping for some type of military action?   You have been touting war here forever, when was the last president that didn't have a military conflict of some kind?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

AFJ, still hoping for some type of military action?   You have been touting war here forever, when was the last president that didn't have a military conflict of some kind?

I think in Clinton’s time you had more soldiers die in automobile accidents than combat.  But since junior bush you’ve had a rough go. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Apples and oranges. It’s unlike you to give a shit about foreign civilians. 

LOL.  I guess when I give you the link I got the particular info from that does make it apples and oranges, because you didn't back up your claim with the same.  Sorry.

To make an apples-to-apples comparison, we would need to separate combat and non-combat deaths. According to the CRS, during the Clinton administration, one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. By contrast, during the first six years of the Bush administration, 2,596 troops died from hostilities and 55 from terrorist attacks. Looking at the non-hostile deaths (i.e., accidents, homicides, suicides and illnesses), we find that an average of 947 military personnel died each year during the Bush administration compared with 913 during the Clinton administration .

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/military-deaths-under-clinton-and-bush/