Check your account email address ×

What Trump doesn’t understand about trade and tariffs

The problems here are so fucking obvious, much like every other trump scam and fuck up. But keep the faith trumpsters ! The trickle down to the middle class will start soon. Oh wait, it already has, in the form of 2.8% wage increases over last year :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The problems here are so fucking obvious, much like every other trump scam and fuck up. But keep the faith trumpsters ! The trickle down to the middle class will start soon. Oh wait, it already has, in the form of 2.8% wage increases over last year :lol:

Better than anything Obama ever did......sorry retard :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s almost like trump is purposely trying to fuck up our economy long term, pissboff our allies, etc

Wonder why he’d be doing that?

You are fucked in your retarded faggot ass TDS stricken head. Our allies have been fucking us dry and Trump is the only one with the balls to tackle it. Fuck you ya fucking piece of shit. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Better than anything Obama ever did......sorry retard :lol: 

By what, .1%? :lol:

Wages have sucked for decades. At least obama knew better than to tout 2.8% wage increases like you morons. So if you’re shooting a load over 2.8, obama should have received some of your praise too.

2.8%!!!!!!!!!!

sorry ben, but this was one of, if not your best, hack moments. Wolfie like tbh.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s almost like trump is purposely trying to fuck up our economy long term, pissboff our allies, etc

Wonder why he’d be doing that?

giphy-17-1.gif

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are fucked in your retarded faggot ass TDS stricken head. Our allies have been fucking us dry and Trump is the only one with the balls to tackle it. Fuck you ya fucking piece of shit. 

Fucking us dry :lol:yeah those poor little zipper beads living in grass huts and eating rice patties are eating our lunch!!!

you are a fucking moron. Corporate America is fucking us dry.

Fucking us dry :lol:yeah those poor little zipper beads living in grass huts and eating rice patties are eating our lunch!!!

you are a fucking moron. Corporate America is fucking us dry.

No , youre a fucking partisan mindless piece of fuck......if this was Obama doing exactly what Trump is doing you would be cheering it and so would I. Fucking faggot

• Thanks 1

The same corporate America trump just gave wads of cash to. Wads of cash they didn’t need. But keep the faith trumpsters......

but but but......trajectory :lol: fucking moron 

• Haha 1

Ya keep up this fucking nonsense wolfie just might break bread with ya

You are a dumb motherfucker and a partisan retard. Aint much else to it 

• Thanks 1

Then there’s this shit-for-brains agreeing with you non-stop. Reach for the gas can and end it all ben.

I have been 100% consistent on trade for a decade or more.......Trump is doing exactly what I have been begging for forever. Myself and any american with a brain are thrilled to be having our middle class manufacturing industry revitalized. Now fuck off you unamerican piece of fuck 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have been 100% consistent on trade for a decade or more.......Trump is doing exactly what I have been begging for forever. Myself and any american with a brain are thrilled to be having our middle class manufacturing industry revitalized. Now fuck off you unamerican piece of fuck 

Most revitalization was happening regardless of trump you dumb fuck. What little, if any he created in one sector, will be lost in another. duh 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Most revitalization was happening regardless of trump you dumb fuck. What little, if any he created in one sector, will be lost in another. duh 

Still and always :wrong: and really really fucking dumb also 

• Thanks 1