Check your account email address ×

The Great Awakening.

• Platinum Contributing Member

While it may not have as significant impact in the 2018 midterms Trump's gain in support from the African American community is putting the Dems in a panic.   I made this claim some time ago that AA's are seeing the dem's for what they are.   Nothing more than identity politics that are willing to show more interest in the lives of illegal immigrants than its citizens.   Polls are showing Trumps support among AA's has doubled.   If Trump can pull 20%+ of the AA vote not only will he win the EC in 2020 but the popular vote as well.   #Walkaway

I'm convinced its why Lebron James is getting involved and soon you will see more famous athletes get in the mix for the dems.  They are scared to death of losing more and more of that voting block.  

Agreed.  The race narrative is starting to heat up.  Not sure if LeBron getting involved was a bizarre type of plan or it was an opportunity the left grabbed onto but, either way, seems pretty clear the “Uncle Tom traitor” attitude is coming on hard right now.

Like most of the left’s poor plans (or complete lack there of), and fortunately, this is but another loser.  A completely lost and disconnected party on the verge of demise from within due to poor leadership and dissension about their direction.

Bernie and that other half wit can end them.  The Dem establishment are scared shitless of them but can’t attack them in full right now.  But the quiet discrediting is becoming louder.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While it may not have as significant impact in the 2018 midterms Trump's gain in support from the African American community is putting the Dems in a panic.   I made this claim some time ago that AA's are seeing the dem's for what they are.   Nothing more than identity politics that are willing to show more interest in the lives of illegal immigrants than its citizens.   Polls are showing Trumps support among AA's has doubled.   If Trump can pull 20%+ of the AA vote not only will he win the EC in 2020 but the popular vote as well.   #Walkaway

I'm convinced its why Lebron James is getting involved and soon you will see more famous athletes get in the mix for the dems.  They are scared to death of losing more and more of that voting block.  

You should wear a MAGA hat and walk thru some black neighborhoods around here and see how well you are accepted. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You should wear a MAGA hat and walk thru some black neighborhoods around here and see how well you are accepted. :bc: 

Kind of racist assuming blacks only live in poor neighborhoods.   Do you think they aren't capable of getting a voter ID too?  

You do know a lot of AA's live outside the inner cities right? 

Edited by Highmark

Its the economy stupid.

Rising optimism on the economy among racial minorities is boosting President Donald Trump’s chances in 2018, says a poll by Zogby Analytics.

“Even though President Trump receives little support from these groups, things might be going just good enough economically that he can scrape enough support from these groups so that Republicans can retain control of Congress and Trump gets re-elected in 2020,” said the June 27 report by Zogby Analytics.

The racial groups are vital to the Democratic Party’s elite-led raucous coalition of minorities, and any decline in their 2018 turnout could cripple Democrats’ hope of regaining power in the House. For example, African-Americans comprise roughly one-quarter of the Democratic Party’s turnout in presidential elections.

In 2016, Trump won partly because African-American turnout fell, but also because he nudged up GOP support among Latinos and African-Americans, especially among men. In November 2016, Trump got 13 percent support among black men and 4 percent support among black women, according to the 2016 exit polls.

There is room for Trump’s support to grow, especially if wages and salaries start rising in Trump’s “Hire American” economy.

A January 2018 poll by CBS of 2,164 adults conducted in early January showed 14 percent African-American support for Trump. The CBS poll also showed that an additional 22 percent said: “I am against Trump now, but could reconsider him if he does a good job.” The same poll showed 24 percent Hispanic support for Trump, plus 28 percent potential support.

The Zogby data shows that 25 percent of African-Americans — and 34 percent of African-American men — now feel “good” or “excellent” about the economy.

https://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/06/29/poll-trump-gains-minority-support-from-growing-economy/

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It would be a stupid thing to do for sure. OP fail... :bc:

His support from Hispanics is also up 10 points.

10 points here and 10 points there, pretty soon you are talking big numbers.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

His support from Hispanics is also up 10 points.

10 points here and 10 points there, pretty soon you are talking big numbers.

I know more hispanics who like Trump. Quite a few surprisingly. But I honestly dont personally know any blacks who do. And unlike most of you people I know alot of black people and work and interact with alot more. I feel pretty safe saying that Trump is not very regarded by blacks. I am not saying that universally because obviously some do like him. But not what I can see around here. 

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kind of racist assuming blacks only live in poor neighborhoods.   Do you think they aren't capable of getting a voter ID too?  

You do know a lot of AA's live outside the inner cities right? 

No you are assuming that. I said black neighborhoods. And in case you didnt know, ID is required to vote around here. 

On the bold, I guarantee I live around and associate with a hell of alot more black people than most of you. I would bet on it.  :lol: