Check your account email address ×

Lebron James.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey shit face, I’ve done this before.  Just lay down.  What will be done isn’t for you...or anybody else here.

Really...they when do you keep talking about it here? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...they when do you keep talking about it here? 

I enjoy it.  Don’t you have your own little battles here and next door to tend to?  Seems you’ve been challenged and not much comes from it.  Are you snowrider-ish?

Or are you really feeling froggy tonight?  Jerry Jones has you all fucked up.  Wow.

:lmao:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you two are easily replaced....remember replacement NFL games when the players were on strike?

The lifestyle of these players these days.....  they ain’t striking lol.  They need the money to keep what they got.  It’s not like many have a savings account

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

The lifestyle of these players these days.....  they ain’t striking lol.  They need the money to keep what they got.  It’s not like many have a savings account

Point being the players are the stars of the show...not Jerry Jones...the rest of your post is just drivel.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor Tranny :lol: 

Triggered Lil bitch......I pull the strings.....you dance.....repeat..... :lmao: 

8E995EDB-D2A2-44D5-9CEA-B783ED3CC9E8.gif

That might hold some merit if you didnt report posts to admin.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can we report posts? I’m gonna report you. 

First, you have to state multiple times how members that report posts are worthless pussies and people that can’t take it are pussies and pussies are pussies.

Then, you need to have the record for he most reported posts on the site.  Then...find a mod you think will be sympathetic and start burning up the PM to make your lying case why your feelings are hurt and why the mean member that did it should be banned.

Do this over several sites until you are just finally banned.

:lol:

92D1805C-69B8-4927-9681-BE82E1B35865.jpeg

• Haha 1

Le Bron..................making millions of dollars, probably fucking white pussy, and complaining about racism from Trump!!! LMAO!! 

Wow, these uppitty negros just never quit, do they??

Yes Lebron, you're black, we're white. Some garbage whites like you, most of us do not. So why not just accept that fact, and all you blacks...................JUST LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't want your negroidness around us, OK??????? Not now, not evah. We just don't want you around us!!! 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Le Bron..................making millions of dollars, probably fucking white pussy, and complaining about racism from Trump!!! LMAO!! 

Wow, these uppitty negros just never quit, do they??

Yes Lebron, you're black, we're white. Some garbage whites like you, most of us do not. So why not just accept that fact, and all you blacks...................JUST LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't want your negroidness around us, OK??????? Not now, not evah. We just don't want you around us!!! 

“Negroidness”. That made me chuckle.

Seriously though, this isn’t about race.  Sure, the left is making it hat way but that’s what they do.

Now, your apparent and somewhat irrational fear of negroes and coyotes is perplexing to me.  You must have some bad experiences?  Lots of “bad eggs “ where you live or something?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Negroidness”. That made me chuckle.

Seriously though, this isn’t about race.  Sure, the left is making it hat way but that’s what they do.

Now, your apparent and somewhat irrational fear of negroes and coyotes is perplexing to me.  You must have some bad experiences?  Lots of “bad eggs “ where you live or something?  

Fear of coyotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yeah, NEGRO COYOTES!!!!  

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So, having them out on the field was a marketing ploy.  WEIRD!  Like we said, time to put them back in the Locker room until it’s time to throw the ball around.  Most don’t care to see some half-asses protest by a bunch of athletes.  

So, we can end the “paid patriotism”.  But we sure as fuck shouldn’t have paid protests that most paying customers find disrespectful and repulsive.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, having them out on the field was a marketing ploy.  WEIRD!  Like we said, time to put them back in the Locker room until it’s time to throw the ball around.  Most don’t care to see some half-asses protest by a bunch of athletes.  

So, we can end the “paid patriotism”.  But we sure as fuck shouldn’t have paid protests that most paying customers find disrespectful and repulsive.

So you are more upset about legitimate protests by a few players than tax dollars being used to force phony patriotism....what a meathead. 

BTW those "half ass protests" as you call them did a lot  to highlight problems In this country.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you are more upset about legitimate protests by a few players than tax dollars being used to force phony patriotism....what a meathead. 

“Legitimate protests”.  :lmao:

Go soak your feeble mind.  

Like I’ve stated, several times..its time to put the players back in the locker room.  What a joke the NFL has become over something they should have squashed immediately. The NBA saw it and BAM!!!  Ended it.  No problems.

Sure seems you are advocating for corporations to allow protests of their employees while on the payroll and on the clock.

IDIOTIC LIBERAL BULLSHIT.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lebron pulled himself up from nothing and could be worth a billion at some point,  trump inherited it all and failed many times no wonder he's jealous of lebron.  

I remember when I was 18 working at motorcoach, and reading a mag aboot trump and him going bankrupt or something...maybe late 80s ? Then a few years later he was a millionaire again ? Lol. He may be a douche ,but hes a smart douche . Lebron obviously worked hard to get where he is too.  Both are successful. 

42 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I remember when I was 18 working at motorcoach, and reading a mag aboot trump and him going bankrupt or something...maybe late 80s ? Then a few years later he was a millionaire again ? Lol. He may be a douche ,but hes a smart douche . Lebron obviously worked hard to get where he is too.  Both are successful. 

No...hes just been overpaid to play a childs game.