Check your account email address ×

Too bad her co-workers weren't carrying firearms

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

In the summer, I don't ever carry, unless it is to throw in car on trip.

I hate carrying my phone in summer.

I carry in a pocket holster and I wear cargo pants so it's not too bad.

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here.  Told her she should at least take the course with my daughter.   some good info........depending on instructor

We were headed up north a few weeks back and her friend decided at last minute to hop in with her. I got in with my buddy, forgetting pistol was in counsel.

They are speeding down the road, with trooper coming up fast.   She threw a fit when I called to tell her , "you have gun in car".  :lol:   

We both had the same instructor.  He was very knowledgeable and made the class interesting.  I thought it was going to be boring, but he made it not boring.  

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I will see if they have that one available for test shooting :bc:

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's one of the reasons we both got our CPL's. Mine from Utah lapsed and she was working in Flint Twp. back then and the thought of her coming out after dark in the winter worried me. She's down in Ann Arbor so it's much better. Now if only I could get her Walther to stop malfunctioning! I throw my Micro 9 in the truck every once in a while but don't carry daily. Going hiking up north here in a few days and it or the G19 will be with me.

My wife is on Mound and on 53 at night by herself quite a bit. That's the main reason I want her carrying.   She gets a flat tire at night, she could be on her own for a while.   That's when bad shit happens.   People say, "yeah, but it's not a bad area out here".  Doesn't matter.  The criminals don't stay out of nice area's, or gun free zones , like the Libs would like to believe.

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Good on mom..my wife is 63, she struggled with my 40 but the LC she can manage and she has a speed loader at home but also carries an extra 8 shot clip as do I.

She was a bit nervous, but I was there with her helping her when she qualified and that put her at ease.  She did great.  I've been calling her Annie Oakley :lol:

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm thinking of getting the M&P 380EZ for the GF. The slide is incredibly easy to rack and the magazine has the easy loading button like on my Mark 22/45. Ambidextrous saftey, reversible mag release etc. 

You should check out the P320s and P365s 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In the summer, I don't ever carry, unless it is to throw in car on trip.

I hate carrying my phone in summer.

That's what's nice about having multiple carry options like I have.  My subcompact is small, but still is a 10+1   Perfect size for Spring/Summer 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele choked up as he described the man driving over the woman "again and again and again" in a security firm parking lot in Whitemarsh about 16 miles (25.7 kilometers) north of Philadelphia. He said the suspect, Lawrence Crawley, set himself on fire after being pulled over by a Pennsylvania State trooper several hours later on the other side of the state. Crawley, 33, was hospitalized in critical condition.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

btw, i thought the lefties were  the ones scared of everything? 

:lol:

Not on the internet.  Here, they are all bad asses. Can call everyone you don't agree with toothless, racist, dummy, with no fear of getting ass kicking. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not on the internet.  Here, they are all bad asses. Can call everyone you don't agree with toothless, racist, dummy, with no fear of getting ass kicking. 

:lol: :bc:  :good:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele choked up as he described the man driving over the woman "again and again and again" in a security firm parking lot in Whitemarsh about 16 miles (25.7 kilometers) north of Philadelphia. He said the suspect, Lawrence Crawley, set himself on fire after being pulled over by a Pennsylvania State trooper several hours later on the other side of the state. Crawley, 33, was hospitalized in critical condition.

Yep.  Great flick too.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Oh, that's clear.  Look at all these sefl righteous, name calling, intellectual elitists we have on socila media.  BAD ASSES FOR SURE!!!!

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: 

38641249_1854831824565686_7984154481673633792_n.thumb.jpg.869a78ebaf9f3ec8d48b814c5d3b3c36.jpg

Boy, I don't know much about those but I'd sure bet they aren't going to withstand many rounds.  Maybe just enough though?  Let's all be honest...that's what these are meant for anyway.  "Special purposes".  These will slowly enable gun rights to be infringed.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boy, I don't know much about those but I'd sure bet they aren't going to withstand many rounds.  Maybe just enough though?  Let's all be honest...that's what these are meant for anyway.  "Special purposes".  These will slowly enable gun rights to be infringed.

P80's or 80% lowers for the AR platform are completely functional. This all plastic printed shit.... :lol: 

I remember being a kid when Glock came out and some with their hysteria thinking it could get past metal detectors. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

P80's or 80% lowers for the AR platform are completely functional. This all plastic printed shit.... :lol: 

I remember being a kid when Glock came out and some with their hysteria thinking it could get past metal detectors. 

Yeah...I remembe the Glock hysteria also.  Again..retard lefties.  I've owned three glocks...and I'd consiider none to be great weapons.  But, they sure did change the game and allowed some really nice models to get designed and manued with the composite way of thinking.

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Screenshot_20180805-132028_Instagram.jpg