Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh to the bench!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are exactly the same

Rhetoric :lol: I don’t advocate for smaller government and then expand it.  I don’t advocate for a sequesterer and then spend like a drunken sailor.  I don’t advocate for smaller government and then increase the MIC.  The list goes on.  You’re uneducated rhetoric is not accurate 👍

Your boy Tranny talks in circles because he defends the repugs at all cost.....as do all Dumpers.  But you’re fairly stupid so you fall for the rhetoric and conspiracies.  Being a conspiracist = stupid :lol: SBYL dumbfuck  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  He's NOTHING like I am.  ZERO IN COMMON.  Wait...we can both be trolls....but even then...

Z Tooly troll.jpg

You’re a pussy.  That’s a fact.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rhetoric :lol: I don’t advocate for smaller government and then expand it.  I don’t advocate for a sequesterer and then spend like a drunken sailor.  I don’t advocate for smaller government and then increase the MIC.  The list goes on.  You’re uneducated rhetoric is not accurate 👍

Your boy Tranny talks in circles because he defends the repugs at all cost.....as do all Dumpers.  But you’re fairly stupid so you fall for the rhetoric and conspiracies.  Being a conspiracist = stupid :lol: SBYL dumbfuck  

Bernie was the candidate to support.....instead your retarded ass supported pathetic Hillary. In the pocket of wallstreet , in bed with foreign money. She is everything you oppose but your dumbass dont care

• Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Bernie was the candidate to support.....instead your retarded ass supported pathetic Hillary. In the pocket of wallstreet , in bed with foreign money. She is everything you oppose but your dumbass dont care

Now you’ve done a 180 on Bernie.  Who’d Bernie support..... :jawdrop:

Now you’ve done a 180 on Bernie.  Who’d Bernie support..... :jawdrop:

Yah....Bernie really supported Hillary :lol: fucking moron .......and fuck Bernie too 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....Bernie really supported Hillary :lol: fucking moron .......and fuck Bernie too 

Bernie to Dump......yeah.....you’re a dumbfuck :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bernie to Dump......yeah.....you’re a dumbfuck :lmao: 

I dont support Donald Trump you retarded faggot ass piece of fuck. I support his stance on trade which is exactly what Bernie would have done.

Hillary would have done none of it and we'd all still be getting fucked instead of winning a trade war. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont support Donald Trump you retarded faggot ass piece of fuck. I support his stance on trade which is exactly what Bernie would have done.

Hillary would have done none of it and we'd all still be getting fucked instead of winning a trade war. 

Bernie would aim for a good result.....but alienating our allies and embracing our adversaries is not how either one of them would have done it.  You support Dump for one reason....he picked winners and losers and steel was a winner.  When his policies fuck us and you in the long run......you can fuck off after I let you know ‘I told you so’ :lol:  You’ll pawn it off as ‘part of the cycle’ :lmao: 

Show up or STFU :bc: 

I told you.  STAY ALERT!  STAY ALIVE!

...but really, you know how it's going to go down.  You know because I told you.  Your life will never be the same and your family will never look at you the same way again.  Not sure what that means....how can they look at you in any positive light now?  Ewwww.....

Hey!  Keep your chin up though!  Oooof.....poor choice of words.  My bad.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I told you.  STAY ALERT!  STAY ALIVE!

...but really, you know how it's going to go down.  You know because I told you.  Your life will never be the same and your family will never look at you the same way again.  Not sure what that means....how can they look at you in any positive light now?  Ewwww.....

Hey!  Keep your chin up though!  Oooof.....poor choice of words.  My bad.  :lol: 

:lol: You’re a delusional pussy :lmao: STFU....you look and sound like a fucking fool 👍

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s funny is you have no ideals.....only what the party spoon feeds you at the moment :lmao: Hence your hypocrisy and stupidity :lol: 

oh the irony you are one stupid fuck:lol:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said.....there's no way out.  GET HOT ON THOSE PILATES!!!!!!!  :lol:

Who needs a way out....:read:  You’re the only one making idol threats......which is a sure fire give away how much of a pussy you really are.... :lol: Dude.....you scare no one and I mean no one.  Show up or STFU.  Pretty simple 👍

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who needs a way out....:read:  You’re the only one making idol threats......which is a sure fire give away how much of a pussy you really are.... :lol: Dude.....you scare no one and I mean no one.  Show up or STFU.  Pretty simple 👍

I don't make idol threats.  You ran your tough little liberal face to me on the internet....I threw out a challenge for you to man up...you accepted.  Now....nothing but lies and cowardice.  

You are a lying, welching, cowardly, big mouth liberal loser.  A perfect poster boy for your party.  Nothing.  A nobody.  Just a little bitch...and I got somethin' for ya!  

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't make idol threats.  You ran your tough little liberal face to me on the internet....I threw out a challenge for you to man up...you accepted.  Now....nothing but lies and cowardice.  

You are a lying, welching, cowardly, big mouth liberal loser.  A perfect poster boy for your party.  Nothing.  A nobody.  Just a little bitch...and I got somethin' for ya!  

Good luck.

You’re idol all the time bro :lmao: You’re such a fucking lip flapping pussy you’re triggered over the internet :lmao: Like I said nobody and I mean nobody loses an ounce of sweat over your stupid ass..... :lmao:  Show up or STFU :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good luck.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re idol all the time bro :lmao: You’re such a fucking lip flapping pussy you’re triggered over the internet :lmao: Like I said nobody and I mean nobody loses an ounce of sweat over your stupid ass..... :lmao:  Show up or STFU :lol:  

Idol threats :lol: is that like smashing someones voodoo doll 

Two fucking morons cut from the same cloth 

• Haha 1