Check your account email address ×

Intimidated.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Have you ever seen NBA players try and have a fist fight........they look like fucking 9 year old girls slapping at each other

:lmao: OK Tranny Junior...... :lmao: 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Making me laugh is not upsetting to me, quite the contrary, just pointing out the thin skinned pussy playing tough guy hiding behind his twitter account.

Right.  I agree. Trump is very liberal like.  But I wonder, in these childish games we now play, who threw the first stone?

Ahhhh....

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You need some vids as proof you fucking retard? I suppose a person of your particular talent set would be incredibly impressed with a slap fight though :lol: 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey @1jkw  ....when you see the undisputed lying, idiot, coward jumping in to “help” you, it’s time to do some serious reflecting on the argument you may be making.

Its not all your fault.  He’s a complete dolt looking for any grind he can wrangle-up here, and that can’t be helped.  Just don’t be a dolt also.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You need some vids as proof you fucking retard? I suppose a person of your particular talent set would be incredibly impressed with a slap fight though :lol: 

Virtually every player in the NBA would boot stomp your pencil neck and Tranny without breaking a sweat.  You’re both delusional fucks living in an alternative universe.  And LeBron......Tranny Boy :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Virtually every player in the NBA would boot stomp your pencil neck and Tranny without breaking a sweat.  You’re both delusional fucks living in an alternative universe.  And LeBron......Tranny Boy :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

That may be.......but I'd stomp a hole in your ass with the quickness.......and thats a fact

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Unreal.

Yeah, I remember how witty I thought I was back in the 2nd grade too.

“Oh yeah.... well my dad can beat up your dad!!!!”

Kill yourself you pathetic loser.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Unreal.

Yeah, I remember how witty I thought I was back in the 2nd grade too.

“Oh yeah.... well my dad can beat up your dad!!!!”

Kill yourself you pathetic loser.

You’re still in the second grade bro...... :lmao: 

‘My 3 strikes rule’. :lmao: 

And ‘Wanna meet up .....’ :lmao: 

You zero self awareness.....zero.....you’re a delusional hypocrite 👍

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice chin.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice chin.

:lmao:

I'm starting to think if you two dipshits meet up it's more likely to spark a bromance and a game of tummy sticks rather than a fist fight. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm starting to think if you two dipshits meet up it's more likely to spark a bromance and a game of tummy sticks rather than a fist fight. :lol:

Zero chance.  He’s gonna beg like a bitch after I chase him down. He’ll have a head start cuz I’m gonna pick up his body bag he threw on the ground that he’s promised to put me in so I can give it back to him so he can show me how.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Zero chance.  He’s gonna beg like a bitch after I chase him down. He’ll have a head start cuz I’m gonna pick up his body bag he threw on the ground that he’s promised to put me in so I can give it back to him so he can show me how.

Who’s running besides you? 

On 8/4/2018 at 7:57 AM, SnowRider said:

Dude.....you completely miss the fucking point :lmao: Why is Dump so thin skinned and critical of anyone and everyone who criticizes him?  

did he start the shit with some guy who can toss a ball ? no should he just sit back and take shit from a guy becuse he built a school that he can deduct . fuck no some one wants to start a shit storm with Trump they know it is coming back as it should.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for fucks sake....guy is a great family man and using his money for a lot of good and he is labeled a hack and criticized. I think most of you would rather he be a screwup with a bunch of kids with different women and always in trouble so he fit your stereotype better. 

Just because he does a few good things doesn’t mean he’s above criticism for being wrong on this. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fast forward to 1:10 if you wanna see some prime snowrideresque fisticuffs :lol: fucking girl boy 

Yes he’s a total bitch

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You are the biggest fraud on the site stfu

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

That may be.......but I'd stomp a hole in your ass with the quickness.......and thats a fact

I’d pay to see it. Ben beats up retard news at 11

Edited by jtssrx
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Double main event....

You vs webba or Amg

And 

ZAM and no chin

On 8/4/2018 at 8:04 AM, DAVE said:

Hes got a high school education if that.

Makes no diff when ur almost a billionaire shooting buckets and raking in huge endorsements.  He's done VERY well with how he's spent / invested his earnings.      Him and trump can go after each other all they want as far as i'm concerned and really don't GAF.   Its just another 2-3AM trump tweet that Trump should get the fawk off of / stop doing.   :bc:

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Makes no diff when ur almost a billionaire shooting buckets and raking in huge endorsements.  He's done VERY well with how he's spent / invested his earnings.      Him and trump can go after each other all they want as far as i'm concerned and really don't GAF.   Its just another 2-3AM trump tweet that Trump should get the fawk off of / stop doing.   :bc:

Image result for gay guys kissing     <<<<<<Basketball

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Likewise....Lebron should worry about basketball. :bc:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Likewise....Lebron should worry about basketball. :bc:

And Trump should worry about being President and quit getting into juvenile Twitter fights.

• Like 1