Check your account email address ×

So predictable

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Better off pitching a huge, state run Halfway house for pedo’s and rapists.

Wait, same?

Yeah Arizona has alot of losers. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shithole.

Total shithole. I have spent quite a bit of time there and would NEVER want to live there. It's literally the next exit before hell.  

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Total shithole. I have spent quite a bit of time there and would NEVER want to live there. It's literally the next exit before hell.  

There is nothing in the Southwest that interests me.  ZERO.  

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg that’s fucking awesome. Where is that thread about racism being dead again? Bahahaha that’s some high calibur trolling. 

God level trolling :lol:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

north mexicao, same with texas. The east is a humid swamp, the west a desert.

I lived in Houston for a year in the 80’s. I couldn’t wait to get out of there. I can’t even think of one thing I liked about that place.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

north mexicao, same with texas. The east is a humid swamp, the west a desert.

Yeah I dont mind Florida along the coast. Or any of the southeastern states along the coast. The inland areas are hot as fuck.

I have been all over the southwest and outside of southern California (also along the coast) you can have that too. 

Just now, Edmo said:

I lived in Houston for a year in the 80’s. I couldn’t wait to get out of there. I can’t even think of one thing I liked about that place.

I went to Houston for some training and the only thing I liked about it was the steakhouse we ate at. :lol: Ive been to San Antonio alot and always had a blast there. 

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I went to Houston for some training and the only thing I liked about it was the steakhouse we ate at. :lol: Ive been to San Antonio alot and always had a blast there. 

I went Dallas a few times and liked it a little better than Houston. But mostly because of the hotties and the food. I don’t think I saw any fat chicks like you do here in the Midwest. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I went Dallas a few times and liked it a little better than Houston. But mostly because of the hotties and the food. I don’t think I saw any fat chicks like you do here in the Midwest. 

Bro the talent in San Antonio was off the charts. I was really blown away. Smoking hot broads in tight jeans everywhere.