Check your account email address ×

Racism isn’t dead

2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

No shit?  :lol:

Bold: Too bad! :lmao:

Oh, I don’t know if he really said it.  I just thought it was funny.  He may have tho.  I don’t pay much attention to these disconnected Hollywood nut-jobs much past their on screen acting.

I do like Tom’s movies though.

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Workers will probably seize the means of production and slaughter the bourgeoisie capitalists that have oppressed them for decades. 

how has that worked out in the past?

i know i know...this time,  your version of murderous rampage and tyrannical control of the population will be the right way to do it.

Edited by oleroule
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I don’t know if he really said it.  I just bought it was funny.  He may have tho.  I don’t pay much attention to these disconnected Hollywood nut-jobs much past their on screen acting.

I do like Tom’s movies though.

Cruise isn't a bad actor, his scientology BS has been his downfall.  A lot of people have been turned off because of it.  It really is best to not pay attention to what these Hollywood actors have on their minds.  If you do, it'll wreck a lot of movies for you.  LOL :thumb:

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

i know i know...this time,  your version of murderous rampage and tyrannical control of the population will be the right way to do it.

Does the new working joining today get to reap the same rewards as the Antifa group or will he be told to get lost?

3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Cruise isn't a bad actor, his scientology BS has been his downfall.  A lot of people have been turned off because of it.  It really is best to not pay attention to what these Hollywood actors have on their minds.  If you do, it'll wreck a lot of movies for you.  LOL :thumb:

We both like his movies.  Watched the last few MI movies this weekend to get ramped up for he next.

And yes indeed!  If anyone is waiting with bated breath to hear what their Hollywood actor thinks about politics/religion.  Well, they make signs for that.

• Like 1

Two cops shot in  Mass. by a black kid.

Cops shoot a black kid in MN., demonstrations expected.

LeBron james says Trump making race the biggest thing.

Machznot has been posting that black V white race violence is white AMERICA'S biggest threat. Black violence, 24/7, 365. Will only get worse. This is America's living nightmare. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Two cops shot in  Mass. by a black kid.

Cops shoot a black kid in MN., demonstrations expected.

LeBron james says Trump making race the biggest thing.

Machznot has been posting that black V white race violence is white AMERICA'S biggest threat. Black violence, 24/7, 365. Will only get worse. This is America's living nightmare. 

2 hours ago, oleroule said:

The bourgeoisie faired much worse. 

Marx's analysis of the problems of capitalism were spot on, the prescriptions many self proclaimed  marxists used are certainly suspect.