Check your account email address ×

Why does Obama have all these slips of the tongue??

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

As is yours of the right.

And there it is. If you criticize Obama you must be a right wing wacko! :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Sael said:

Better question : Why is impossible for treasonoustrump to tell the truth about anything?

Deflect.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More entertainment from the resident loon. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

As is yours of the right.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just look at how many right wing topics he has posted in the last few days.

There’s plenty to criticize Obama about without making up weird shit. Js fills his head with the bizarre. He has no idea what’s even real anymore. 

45 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just look at how many right wing topics he has posted in the last few days.

Not every fits in your neat little rww box. He has criticized trump as well as obama. I like what trump is doing for the most part, but I’ve never considered myself a Republican or a Democrat. I think both parties are fucked up and JT will tell you the same.

48 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not every fits in your neat little rww box. He has criticized trump as well as obama. I like what trump is doing for the most part, but I’ve never considered myself a Republican or a Democrat. I think both parties are fucked up and JT will tell you the same.

While posting non stop pro Trump, anti Dem. material.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

While posting non stop pro Trump, anti Dem. material.

The dems and their bias media wing are off the rails since Trump was elected. I don’t think you have to be a RWW to see that. Common sense and an open mind is all you need.👍

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The dems and their bias media wing are off the rails since Trump was elected. I don’t think you have to be a RWW to see that. Common sense and an open mind is all you need.👍

As are the Trump defenders.

Remember all the crying about not closing GITMO, Trump himself said Obama should get congressional approval to bomb Syria, SPENDING the all important thing to conservatives, tax returns, and Mexico paying for the wall, how important our allies were, all that and the supposed conservatives run around dropping to their knees in front of Trump. To name a few.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Remember all the crying about not closing GITMO, Trump himself said Obama should get congressional approval to bomb Syria, SPENDING the all important thing to conservatives, tax returns, and Mexico paying for the wall, how important our allies were, all that and the supposed conservatives run around dropping to their knees in front of Trump. To name a few.

You are correct.  Partisan hackery on both sides...by DC design.  HOWEVER, to try and compare the screaming and whining that was happening during Obama's term with RWWS and Fox compared to what is going on now with the Dems, theur MSM and their fans is absolutely absurd.  This is absolutely a water mark...and a point of division i'm not sure we'll get over....and yes, it is going to be blamed on the Dems in the history books.  It'll be in the chapter called, "The Fall of the Democratic Party."

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So all that drivel makes it ok to compare the Helsinki meeting to 9/11? To call him a traitor for talking to Putin? To coax your constituents into getting in peoples faces and “pushing back”? And that’s just in the last week or so. 

Laughable...

Like I said, both sides suck. 

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

You are correct.  Partisan hackery on both sides...by DC design.  HOWEVER, to try and compare the screaming and whining that was happening during Obama's term with RWWS and Fox compared to what is going on now with the Dems, theur MSM and their fans is absolutely absurd.  This is absolutely a water mark...and a point of division i'm not sure we'll get over....and yes, it is going to be blamed on the Dems in the history books.  It'll be in the chapter called, "The Fall of the Democratic Party."

First off what is the viewership of msm, compared to Fox?  No denying Trump lies more than any other president in my lifetime, he is out spending Obama.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

First off what is the viewership of msm, compared to Fox?  No denying Trump lies more than any other president in my lifetime, he is out spending Obama.

I don't know about veiweship numbers.  Seems the liberal MSM's are constantly trying to out-do one another with fantastic idiocy to get their share of the sheep.  Trump's lies are no greater than any other POTUS'.  You do know what the definition of a "lie" is right?  Not the liberal definition....that's clearly been put in place now. 

Now, does he shoot his mouth off about shit he doesn't know about or enough about and is he baited into doing so more often than most.  YUP!  He's no politician...that's for sure.  I look at one thing though...performance.  I don't care what or how they act anymore.  Moral standards are out the window in DC.  PERIOD.  I'll take the guy who didn't need DC money (lie to get it) to run this show for a while.  So far, he's doing FAR BETTER than i ever imagined.  Low bar though...based on last Potus.

So all that drivel makes it ok to compare the Helsinki meeting to 9/11? To call him a traitor for talking to Putin? To coax your constituents into getting in peoples faces and “pushing back”? And that’s just in the last week or so. 

Laughable...

Like I said, both sides suck. 

When you side with Russia over your own Intel. agencies, it seems a bit strange. And if you believe this brilliant man doesn't know the difference between would and wouldn't. Go back and read the posts defending Trumps remarks about Russia before he corrected them and then read where he was defended after. It can be black or white not both.