Check your account email address ×

Carter Page FISA application released “ yes Dossier and media stories used as main evidence” to obtain the warrant.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you just figured this out now :lol: it hasnt been a waste of time for me though. People like moto , analer etc have helped me reconsider my own views and change a lot of what I used to think. Net positive I would say 

What I mean is some are so partisan. I support the right thats clear. But I dinner support the endless wars, crazy spending the right engauges in, and I do not support the police state patroit act or the FISA bullshit. If Trump did something I want him arrested.

Not one of these leftists or some who support trump here on the site have any isdue with anything thier side does  

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wiki had first dibs on those files. They didn’t publish them. Where’s Assange criticism of Putin? Interesting he gets a pass. 

link

Poor stupid gullible Spincry

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/wikileaks-has-published-leaks-on-trump-admin-and-russia-and-is-seeking-more-e36d53151394

WikiLeaks in reality is not a friend of Republicans anymore than it’s a friend of Democrats, because WikiLeaks is and always will be first and foremost an enemy of corrupt power. The liberals who used to love Assange when he was dropping leaks about the Bush administration now hate him, and the conservatives who used to attack him as an enemy now celebrate him as a hero. This dynamic will necessarily switch again when more leaks drop and conservatives see clearly that Assange’s principles are not for sale.

Right now they still don’t get it, and the delusion that Assange is a Trump supporter is even more pervasive than the equally absurd claim that he is a tool of Russia, who WikiLeaks has also published documents against. Long before the Spy Files dropped last year covering Russian surveillance practices, independent journalist Suzie Dawson documented the thousands upon thousands of other critical Russia documents that WikiLeaks has published over the years and its other obvious signs of lack of sympathy for Moscow. The only thing linking WikiLeaks to Russia is the authoritative say-so of the notorious liars in the US intelligence community and their plot hole-riddled narrative which Assange unequivocally denies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

swing and a miss.......it even says in the article that almost half the leaks were published 2 years earlier. They were out and obviously not worth the time.

This is bullshit and you know it.....it a careful attempt by US INT to frame wiki as a russian op. Use your head 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

swing and a miss.......it even says in the article that almost half the leaks were published 2 years earlier. They were out and obviously not worth the time.

This is bullshit and you know it.....it a careful attempt by US INT to frame wiki as a russian op. Use your head 

There’s damning evidence in that article. You pick what you want to believe. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s damning evidence in that article. You pick what you want to believe. 

no there isnt.......the leaks were out 2 years prior.....the end

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like I said. 

you said DERP.......the fucking leaks had been published. They were in the public domain. The end 

Now fuck off you retarded faggot.......you choke down whatever mainstream narrative there is out there worse than JT and a twitter feed