Check your account email address ×

Carter Page FISA application released “ yes Dossier and media stories used as main evidence” to obtain the warrant.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pathetic.......and even more pathetic that Trump would sign the FISA legislation into law

Ben this guy has never been charged. It’s all bullshit. They got the FISA just to spy on Trump and everyone knows it. They had no ctime then, they had no evidence then, and there is no crime or evidence of a crime still today

Just now, jtssrx said:

Ben this guy has never been charged. It’s all bullshit. They got the FISA just to spy on Trump and everyone knows it. They had no ctime then, they had no evidence then, and there is no crime or evidence of a crime still today

I'm saying.....that Trump knew how disgusting and slimy the whole Intel community was and he still signed into law the FISA legislation.........that fact is the most disgusting thing in the whole story. I have told you about this before but since it doesnt fit your partisan box you seem to forget 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What a load of shit. There’s no possible way based on the information revealed that the warrant was based off the dossier. Hysterical. :lol: 

Oh yeah. Seth Rich. :lol: 

You are clueless.....totally lost. Making an ass out of yourself daily. 

Assange said its Rich.....thats enough foe me 

No he didn’t. 

Yes....he did unless you are a complete fucking retard and cant understand what he was saying. 

Edited by f7ben

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm saying.....that Trump knew how disgusting and slimy the whole Intel community was and he still signed into law the FISA legislation.........that fact is the most disgusting thing in the whole story. I have told you about this before but since it doesnt fit your partisan box you seem to forget 

Do you think he had a choice? My guess is some if this shit they are told sign it or we kill you and your family.

but I agree the FISA court and these warrants are a disgrace 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....he did unless you are a complete fucking retard and cant understand what he was saying. 

Dude don’t waste your breath on that cunt. Actionjoe is as big a cunt as slinger and snowdummy

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think he had a choice? My guess is some if this shit they are told sign it or we kill you and your family.

but I agree the FISA court and these warrants are a disgrace 

The FISA legislation I am referring to has nothing to do with the FISA court. Educate yourself ........Trump is a shameless bootlicking faggot....that is why he signed the legislation. He doesnt give two fucks about people who appreciate their 4th amendment rights 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Are these the same tea leaves that you and js read to determine the fbis fisa warrant was based on the dossier? 

Show me any other time Julian has taken an interest in a mysterious death.........and then gone so far as to allude to that person being the source and offering a reward for info

I see the trump followers are working overtime to get ahead of this. It’s not going to work. The liar and chief won’t be able to walk between the rain at the end. He’s going down. 

100$ says Trump is never charged with a crime.......put your money where you cock breathed mouth is 1!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see the trump followers are working overtime to get ahead of this. It’s not going to work. The liar and chief won’t be able to walk between the rain at the end. He’s going down. 

Get ahead of what shit for brains. It’s in black and white they used media reports and the Dossier to obtain the warranty. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yep we know we know  quack quack this is it any day now . now go to bed 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve watched it before. He doesn’t say Seth was murdered by powers to be. Not at all. And if he had evidence that Seth was murdered by powers to be he would say it. He’s never stopped short of disclosing information before. Totally out of character for him. See. Bulllshit. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve watched it before. He doesn’t say Seth was murdered by powers to be. Not at all. And if he had evidence that Seth was murdered by powers to be he would say it. He’s never stopped short of disclosing information before. Totally out of character for him. See. Bulllshit. 

Why would he comment on Rich if he wasn’t a source?? Why would he even care about a alleged botched robbery of someone who isn’t a source????

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Get ahead of what shit for brains. It’s in black and white they used media reports and the Dossier to obtain the warranty. 

The only reference made to that effect was by Nunes. And he said that the Russians never tried to interfere with the elections. That was wrong too. You’re fucking bonkers. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The only reference made to that effect was by Nunes. And he said that the Russians never tried to interfere with the elections. That was wrong too. You’re fucking bonkers. :lol: 

People are reading the FISA and reporting this right now. 

Edited by jtssrx