Check your account email address ×

Why China 'holds all the aces' in a full-blown US-China trade war

:lol: clearly

I mean their economy is tanking , the world is betting against them and every country that we have taken issue with is begging to come to the table and make concessions

but but but but..........fucking China is in the drivers seat 

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/04/05/china-has-more-to-lose-in-a-trade-war-but-trump-has-a-key-weakness/?utm_term=.d46c904acffc

Simple economics......as long as Trump and his team stand firm and crying ass cunts in the US dont get the grease we are golden 

Ben even you know you can fix anything if you (us) throw enough money at it.

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben even you know you can fix anything if you (us) throw enough money at it.

Richy.....come on man. I hate Trump as much as the next guy but he is doing whats right on trade. You know it and I know it .......you can support the american worker and Trumps trade actions without supporting the asshole who is Trump. Stop engaging in identity politics and put whats right first. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Richy.....come on man. I hate Trump as much as the next guy but he is doing whats right on trade. You know it and I know it .......you can support the american worker and Trumps trade actions without supporting the asshole who is Trump. Stop engaging in identity politics and put whats right first. 

He’s doing it wrong Ben he need to target different manu sectors not every fucking product made of steel or aluminum. 

Americans don’t need to pay 25% more for everything they buy. Don’t be a fool and think steel manus won’t increase their pricing.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s doing it wrong Ben he need to target different manu sectors not every fucking product made of steel or aluminum. 

Americans don’t need to pay 25% more for everything they buy. Don’t be a fool and think steel manus won’t increase their pricing.

It was the only way......china was polluting the whole entire market. Us having taken the action we did forced other countries to take the same action. This is going to force china to finally address their over capacity because they will be completely cut off at the knees when they cant dump their shit anywhere. Its going to work out and its not going to cost the US consumer much more than typical inflation. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was the only way......china was polluting the whole entire market. Us having taken the action we did forced other countries to take the same action. This is going to force china to finally address their over capacity because they will be completely cut off at the knees when they cant dump their shit anywhere. Its going to work out and its not going to cost the US consumer much more than typical inflation. 

Europe has some trade insecurities as well. Just look at the Boeing/ Airbus battle over the last two decades to see what a trade inequality leads to.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Europe has some trade insecurities as well. Just look at the Boeing/ Airbus battle over the last two decades to see what a trade inequality leads to.

Trump is dry fucking our trade enemies from behind.....its amazing to witness

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump is dry fucking our trade enemies from behind.....its amazing to witness

The goal is amazingly simple......No tariffs just pure market forces. you can see where that would scare the 35 hour work week Europe.   

The goal is amazingly simple......No tariffs just pure market forces. you can see where that would scare the 35 hour work week Europe.   

The US worker is a force when you combine it with innovation and motivation 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I still think the Chinese will become the largest economy in this century but that will only happen if they make some kind of middle class.

I still think the Chinese will become the largest economy in this century but that will only happen if they make some kind of middle class.

Its happening already....that is what the TPP was really about 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Check out Snakes "fuck it "  thread ,,  half this board bagged the day off   :lol2:

Just now, grggade said:

Check out Snakes "fuck it "  thread ,,  half this board bagged the day off   :lol2:

:lol: I worked 52 hours this week so I made up for them