Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it's not.

All of those things are true. They wrote them. 

Actually I guess that does sound stupid since they are a bunch of liars like Trump.

How about you Skidooski?   Going to tell us that your wife makes more that 98.5% of people on this site?  The current lie is 98 so you'll want to up that one.

So again my wife gives me a check of about 50K every year to invest in how I see fit.  What does yours do?  That's right you give her a check for 50K (calling BS but lets go with it) cause she's to busy to take care of the kids who have long left the nest. 

Is her name Sophie by any chance?:lol:

Keep it up dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it's not.

All of those things are true. They wrote them. 

Actually I guess that does sound stupid since they are a bunch of liars like Trump.

How about you Skidooski?   Going to tell us that your wife makes more that 98.5% of people on this site?  The current lie is 98 so you'll want to up that one.

Yep keep saying "actually" like you are trying to come off as being truthful but..... 

Actually 

You just keep sounding like a idiotic cunt with social issues. You must make SloRider proud! 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yep keep saying "actually" like you are trying to come off as being truthful but..... 

Actually 

You just keep sounding like a idiotic cunt with social issues. You must make SloRider proud! 

Check their posts snowflake.  

They actually said these things. 

But keep on defending these Beta bitches.  They need all the help they can get.  

They have to accuse others of the things they are. 

Every time Momo calls someone a cock sucking sodomite. You know he just returned from a party. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Check their posts snowflake.  

They actually said these things. 

But keep on defending these Beta bitches.  They need all the help they can get.  

They have to accuse others of the things they are. 

Every time Momo calls someone a cock sucking sodomite. You know he just returned from a party. 

Why do you

start a new paragraph

every time you 

end a sentence?

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So again my wife gives me a check of about 50K every year to invest in how I see fit.  What does yours do?  That's right you give her a check for 50K (calling BS but lets go with it) cause she's to busy to take care of the kids who have long left the nest. 

Is her name Sophie by any chance?:lol:

Keep it up dude.

My wife is an RN. Works part time, works on the new business, volunteers, helps out parents with medical issues is an awesome cook, works out a lot, mountain bikes, kayaks and skis. 

Is not intimidated by jet skis or kayaks. 

LIG. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My wife is an RN. Works part time, works on the new business, volunteers, helps out parents with medical issues is an awesome cook, works out a lot, mountain bikes, kayaks and skis. 

LIG. 

Sophie thinks she works to.  Part time.:lol:

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LIG. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A Trump fan taking jabs a Sophie Trudeau.  Awesome! More false equivalency from Trumpsters.  

I’m glad Sophie doesn’t cost us one tenth what Melania costs he Mercans. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A Trump fan taking jabs a Sophie Trudeau.  Awesome! More false equivalency from Trumpsters.  

I’m glad Sophie doesn’t cost us one tenth what Melania costs he Mercans. 

Good thing she's not a top nurse working full time or she'd bring home more than you.  :lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good thing she's not a top nurse working full time or she'd bring home more than you.  :lol:

I think it's great that you like Melania more than Sophie.   

Why wouldn't you?  To my knowledge, there hasn't been any suggestion that Sophie was an illegal or a call girl. 

So obviously, you'd be drawn to the first skank. 

On 7/23/2018 at 7:32 AM, revkevsdi said:

International?   Of course.   In a lot of cases building a business steadily and my father earning more in profits than he did in wages would be considered decent.

But of course in this company that's nothing.  

What with your one trade wonders, Driftbitches to dream for salary, Arctic Beta's uncanny ability to choose the highest performing funds and of course Double wide Dave's amazing ability to park beside expensive vehicles. 

But I'm ok with it. 

I pay my employees well, I deal with my suppliers fairly and I give a portion of profits to the employees and to charity.

Crazy talk, I know.  Why would anyone believe that?

How many trades North of $150,000.00 have you made so far this morning Zambo the clown?

Shouldnt that say we pay our...

We deal with our.....

You ve said many times elsewhere that its YOUR company....