Check your account email address ×

NASCAR Fans Are Racing Away From The Sport Even Faster

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

The HANS and Hutchens devices were available in 2001.  Earnhardt refereed to it as a noose.  

Between poorly mounted belts, a open face helment, no HANS device, etc.  He was his own worst enemy.  

Plus francecar looking the other way for years on the RCR - Esr. offset  seat placement in the cars. The seat ripped out from the untied to roll cage floor mounts , Esr. hit the steering wheel with his lower chin and throat, without the basic full face helmet, he was gone. francecar  tried to place the blame at the feet of Bill Simpson , it flat didn't work . francecar paid out a massive settlement to Bill before a court trial. The pictures of Esr. on the slab plus the court discovery photos of the wrecked # 3 car are on the deeper web.

I think we have to question the mentality  of ANYONE who wants to race at 180, on a restricted track, that is prone to massive, deadly crashes. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think we have to question the mentality  of ANYONE who wants to race at 180, on a restricted track, that is prone to massive, deadly crashes. 

I think it's the thrill of it. Unfortunately lots of fans probably like seeing the crashes 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

francecar has made great strides in safety for the drivers and fans in the seats since Esr. death. The few times a year I race , and sign that wavier, I know what the risks are.  The same can be said of the foolish parents that sign paperwork and allow their sons to play football in the child's  growing years of life. The nfl has a very piss poor record in the past and today on head injuries, and they haven't done jack about it. Life is full of risks , inside your personal home and in public setting daily.

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

See what a dumb bastard you are. This is an ANONYMOUS sled-site, you fuckin' cock-smoker. I don't think ANYBODY knows me here, except maybe Steve. 

In real life, I work harder, wear grundged-out clothes, and look poorer than anybody you know. 

NO ONE, even my family does not know how much I'm worth. I nevah brag about money to ANYONE in real life. 

See, you fucking NH bastard, you suck AGAIN!!!!  Yes, I made you suck a smegma'd cock!!!!! 

OK Paul Blart.  Go back to stacking your rotten firewood.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not really understanding this.  

OK, you're going 180 MPH, three abreast, on an enclosed oval track. All it takes is one BUMP on your quarter panel, and you are out of control. Then you have 10-20 cars behind you at 180 mph. How does that end well? It doesn't. That's why the crashes turn into a DEMOLITION DERBY. 

I believe there have been a few deaths, and quite a few injuries in NASCAR history. 

It's simply the price people pay for glory. 

I used to run my sled at 115 across Lake Massabesic. Why? To show off.  To show I was SLED-KING of the Lake. 

Lucky my fat ass didn't launch off a drift and send me into orbit. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, you're going 180 MPH, three abreast, on an enclosed oval track. All it takes is one BUMP on your quarter panel, and you are out of control. Then you have 10-20 cars behind you at 180 mph. How does that end well? It doesn't. That's why the crashes turn into a DEMOLITION DERBY. 

I believe there have been a few deaths, and quite a few injuries in NASCAR history. 

I used to run my sled at 115 across Lake Massabesic. Why? To show off.  To show I was SLED-KING of the Lake. 

You realize how far race car and race track safety has come in the last 20 years?

Edited by racinfarmer

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing you ran was yards of black cock up your ass...why? To prove how much you love  black cock in your ass.

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You realize how far race car safety has come in the last 20 years?

Well no, I don't really follow it that much. ALL RACING IS DANGEROUS. As far as I'm concerned, as speed increases, so does the risk of  danger. It's all ABOUT THE SPEED. 

No getting away from it. Big boat racers have 2 million dollar boats with all the gear you can imagine. Guess what happens at 150 on water? Un-anticipated laws of physics demolish the boats. Drivers..................GONZO. 

All forms of racing brings deadly risks..................................GONZO. 

Doesn't matter how good you are,  on any given day, you could be .....................GONZO, 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing you ran was yards of black cock up your ass...why? To prove how much you love  black cock in your ass.

Now, was that the best you could do, FAGGOT? 

Obviously you've had some black meat in your Hershey Highway. 

Don't deny it Jimmy Boy, you know you have!!!!   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well no, I don't really follow it that much. ALL RACING IS DANGEROUS. As far as I'm concerned, as speed increases, so does the risk of  danger. It's all ABOUT THE SPEED. 

No getting away from it. Big boat racers have 2 million dollar boats with all the gear you can imagine. Guess what happens at 150 on water? Un-anticipated laws of physics demolish the boats. Drivers..................GONZO. 

All forms of racing brings deadly risks..................................GONZO. 

Doesn't matter how good you are,  on any given day, you could be .....................GONZO, 

And that is a risk we accept.