Check your account email address ×

Can you imagine anyone thats right leaning doing this?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I hope they keep it up.   Just pushes reasonable, independents and even democrats further right.  

My guess he wasn't really pissing and if he was should be charged with whatever crime that holds locally.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I hope they keep it up.   Just pushes reasonable, independents and even democrats further right.  

My guess he wasn't really pissing and if he was should be charged with whatever crime that holds locally.  

That is what is slowly happening....

Just now, DAVE said:

Between Hollywood and the MSM its happening.   In some cases not so slowly.  

Just now, DAVE said:

Alot are scared to come out I bet. :lol:

Yep.   Part of the reason the "polls" were so wrong around the election.   Lots of people quietly go about thinking differently than what the MSM/pollsters thinks they are.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Between Hollywood and the MSM its happening.   In some cases not so slowly.  

Agreed on both 1000%.  Hell, even I considered myself middle or even just left of the middle line until 2015.  Now, I've jumped over and ever day move a bit further to the Right watching these idiot lefty's perform daily.  I don't see heading to church ever but I'm gonna be on the right for a while.  FACT:  Trump is really doing some good shit here!!!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed on both 1000%.  Hell, even I considered myself middle or even just left of the middle line until 2015.  Now, I've jumped over and ever day move a bit further to the Right watching these idiot lefty's perform daily.  I don't see heading to church ever but I'm gonna be on the right for a while.  FACT:  Trump is really doing some good shit here!!!!

Reality is that people still consider themselves "conservative" more so than "liberal" by double digit or close margins.   You also have to consider how polling is done today.  Youth are easier to poll by online methods and typically are more liberal so it makes sense that the gap has closed some.   Their views often become more conservative as one ages.  I think the "world society" push that is coming from the left could hurt them for years and years to come.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is that people still consider themselves "conservative" more so than "liberal" by double digit or close margins.   You also have to consider how polling is done today.  Youth are easier to poll by online methods and typically are more liberal so it makes sense that the gap has closed some.   Their views often become more conservative as one ages.  I think the "world society" push that is coming from the left could hurt them for years and years to come.  

That pain is already being felt.  Looking at the world leaders desperately trying to hang on to their seats is evidence.  

I think it really says it best that Trump just woke up the silent majority.  Although, I don't know if I give Trump all that credit.  It was coming sooner than later regardless.  The Left led by an inept, empty suit has led the US (and the world) down a path of idiocy and division.  Pushback was inevitable.  Fascist movements are hard to pull off.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That pain is already being felt.  Looking at the world leaders desperately trying to hang on to their seats is evidence.  

I think it really says it best that Trump just woke up the silent majority.  Although, I don't know if I give Trump all that credit.  It was coming sooner than later regardless.  The Left led by an inept, empty suit has led the US (and the world) down a path of idiocy and division.  Pushback was inevitable.  Fascist movements are hard to pull off.

I'm trying to find an interview I seen.   I think it was from MSNBC and my jaw was on the floor at the guy talking about New World Order and what not.   All but saying if we don't become a more global govt that the atrocities of the past will happen again.   He really was pointing to Europe saying if it wasn't for the EU it would happen again.   

Its becoming more clear than ever.

This is the interview but I can't find it.

download (17).jpg

Edited by Highmark

Dirty fuckin' wetback. Wants more of his scums to overwhelm us white Christian, European/Americans. 

Sad thing is, they are doing it. Hispanics.....................fastest-growing group in America. Breeding like the pigs they are, and invading like the pigs they are. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'm trying to find an interview I seen.   I think it was from MSNBC and my jaw was on the floor at the guy talking about New World Order and what not.   All but saying if we don't become a more global govt that the atrocities of the past will happen again.   He really was pointing to Europe saying if it wasn't for the EU it would happen again.   

Its becoming more clear than ever.

This is the interview but I can't find it.

download (17).jpg

I've seen so many of these completely unhinged, rediculous and left wing bat-shit programs in the last year...they all just blend together.  It's insanity for their fans to gobble up.  I seriously mean it when I say, the Dem party and "their left" are some of the dumbest sheep this country has ever seen.  Clueless idiots given daily taking points and let loose to wax their idiotic poetic on social media.  I'd give their left nut to run into one willing to debate in person.  So far...nope!  CLAM UP CITY!

• 3 weeks later...

I dont really notice right and left anymore.......I just notice retarded ass motherfucker..........and most that identify as right or left fit that bill perfectly