Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh .....

• 10 months later...
On 7/9/2018 at 10:00 PM, f7ben said:

I'm shocked Justin Amash is still breathing .......he is literally the opposite of momo. I mean his brain works so the exact opposite of momo and that is not tolerated in washington for very long 

Dumbass fucking derpbroski owned again

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbass fucking derpbroski owned again

:lol: I mean,  :lol:

I said you’ve mentioned him before.  Why are you triggered by that?  Your gonna crash your new car with your recklessness!! 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I mean,  :lol:

I said you’ve mentioned him before.  Why are you triggered by that?  Your gonna crash your new car with your recklessness!! 

Derp

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I fucking try.....I'm still on go!!!!

What?  That’s how you guys debate in here. I’m trying to fit in!!!  Why can’t I be one of you?  The FSCE “plastics”.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

What?  That’s how you guys debate in here. I’m trying to fit in!!!  Why can’t I be one of you?  The FSCE “plastics”.  :lmao:

Start by purchasing a beemer and then kill yourself and maybe we can talk

Just now, f7ben said:

Start by purchasing a beemer and then kill yourself and maybe we can talk

I’d rather kill myself before I buy another one of those.  I apparently got the only two piles of shit ever made by BMW.based on what I’ve read here.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d rather kill myself before I buy another one of those.  I apparently got the only two piles of shit ever made by BMW.based on what I’ve read here.  

This is my first. It has c6 vette performance stats in a beautiful 4000lb sedan. Also it doesnt try and kill me every time I mash the pedal and I like that lol

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is my first. It has c6 vette performance stats in a beautiful 4000lb sedan. Also it doesnt try and kill me every time I mash the pedal and I like that lol

I think the “kill me” part is on you.  

Our first was a 5 series (540i if I remember right) with some Type of hp suspension package and nice wheels.  Not gonna lie, it was an impressive driving machine.  It really was. I had my second vette at the time too and I was surprised that a sedan could work that well.

It just started falling apart right after warranty.  And I mean...FALLING THE FUCK APART!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think the “kill me” part is on you.  

Our first was a 5 series (540i if I remember right) with some Type of hp suspension package and nice wheels.  Not gonna lie, it was an impressive driving machine.  It really was. I had my second vette at the time too and I was surprised that a sedan could work that well.

It just started falling apart right after warranty.  And I mean...FALLING THE FUCK APART!!!!!

Nah.....drive a 500hp vette some time. You have to pedal the fuck out of them to keep them straight. Its fucking worthless. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nah.....drive a 500hp vette some time. You have to pedal the fuck out of them to keep them straight. Its fucking worthless. 

Last one was 500+ and had a good bit of track time with it.  I’ve never had a problem with any of mine.  The difference in handling from the C4 to C5 was amazing.  C6 was was better but I modded the suspension shortly after I bought it.