Check your account email address ×

So.....China is fucked

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Too hot to even poke my head out the door , man . I took preemptive measures yesterday and stocked up :lol:   :bc:

You're smarter then the average bear eh....

You buy a doo for this year too?

:lol:

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Does Obama and GM ring a bell?  Oh that's right, he wasn't conservative.  

Who was the loserif gm was the winner? Obama didn't pick them. 

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course Navarro shot back, what the hell did you expect a Trump adviser to say? 

is Navarro the same fruitloop that said JT HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL ,, wow

On 6/30/2018 at 4:48 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

The taking on of all trade partners at one time makes no sense, Trump should have systematically picked off trade agreements in small batches.

Also in what conservative world do we have the POTUS picking winners and losers in our economy as is happening right now?

Trump is a high risk, high reward guy. When it goes good, it really goes good. When it goes bad, borrow borrow and borrow. Then file bankruptcy. :lol:  

China will stick this out to the bitter end. Xi has no worries about being re-elected. He’s now the lifelong dude. He’s got tons of political latitude. I’m guessing that this demonstration of trump’s ignorance will serve to push India, China, South Korea, and other Asian markets closer together. The two markets that’ll get hit the hardest is South Korea and Taiwan. Especially if trump starts attacking electronics. 

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump is a high risk, high reward guy. When it goes good, it really goes good. When it goes bad, borrow borrow and borrow. Then file bankruptcy. :lol:  

China will stick this out to the bitter end. Xi has no worries about being re-elected. He’s now the lifelong dude. He’s got tons of political latitude. I’m guessing that this demonstration of trump’s ignorance will serve to push India, China, South Korea, and other Asian markets closer together. The two markets that’ll get hit the hardest is South Korea and Taiwan. Especially if trump starts attacking electronics. 

Wrong.  That’s ok though.  

“GO-FIGHT-WIN (insert any country other than USA here)!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Be quiet.

7 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's all you fags need to be on top again is some propellers on your 8 year old procross! :lol:

Fuckin eh!! :lol:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I wasn't huge fan of TPP, but the main idea behind it was to cock block China, the Chinese will capitalize on Trump's ignorance of worldly matters. 

If this all ends in a global recession anyone with a brain will place the blame on those who refused to negotiate in good faith when all we were demanding was to be treated fairly. 

Our allies are no allies at all....just thieves robbing our wealth.

I hope Trump slams the fuck out of the EU this week and GM can be shown the door right along with Harley and anyone else who refuses to stick up for the American worker

Edited by f7ben